Author Topic: Host not able to change the Environment settings  (Read 1342 times)

I am the host and i am not able to change any map settings. i do not even see the environment tab / button. my friend is a super admin and he IS able to change the settings. What is this bug and how do i fix this?

do you have any GUI that could possibly be overwriting the admin menu?
can you post the console.log?

Its possible, i did just get a lot of new add-ons

Try taking GameMode_UnlimitedMining out of your add-ons folder and see if it fixes it. If you have Blockland open, restart it after you take it out of your folder.

Ctrl E doesn't open the gui either?

Try getting rid of the floodmod_floodGUI and the cloud generator w/ GUI, those are both old and possibly broken for v21

I'm assuming that one of the mods you has is just modifying the admin GUI badly. It's probably deleting the GUI and then creating the new one, but it was made pre V21, so it does not have the button on it.

I'm assuming that one of the mods you has is just modifying the admin GUI badly. It's probably deleting the GUI and then creating the new one, but it was made pre V21, so it does not have the button on it.

Nailed it ;)

I got rid of unlimited mining and flood GUI and there is still no sign of the environment settings tab (although the menu is much more organized)

I did notice that there is a tab for "Change map" and as much as i would want to, other maps don't exist. any ideas on the add-on that does this?

Remove these add-ons so we can slim down on the issue

1. System_GameBar
2. Script_rtbingame
3. GUI_tabshiftingselector
4. GUI_BotWars + GameMode_BotWas
5. Client_AdminGUIPlus

I am pretty sure #5 is what's causing your issue.

Also just a side note: Do not use Slayer with TeamDeathMatch and DefaultMinigame, they will clash heads

Remove these add-ons so we can slim down on the issue

1. System_GameBar
2. Script_rtbingame
3. GUI_tabshiftingselector
4. GUI_BotWars + GameMode_BotWas
5. Client_AdminGUIPlus

I am pretty sure #5 is what's causing your issue.

Also just a side note: Do not use Slayer with TeamDeathMatch and DefaultMinigame, they will clash heads
Version 3 of admin GUI plus has the environment button. Maybe he has an older version?

No edit.

I'm also certain that it's not GUI_tabshiftingselector.

All is well now.i think it was AdminGUIPlus that was giving me the finger. i guess this is what i can expect after putting all of my really old add-ons in after a few years of not playing the game. Thanks for all the help.  :cookie: