Hi I'm alt here

Author Topic: Hi I'm alt here  (Read 3691 times)

Pfft, we already knew that you were going to create an alt. Either way welcome back for the second time?
I hope you enjoy your stay at the blf and not do some stupid stuff again.

if I'm honest I don't understand what the huge deal is with newspeed

i mean yeah he's a turd but has he done anything that bad

It's a pointless endeavor to hide. The blf detective angency always finds the answer.

this isn't true

Well, he was used as a dummy. Much like dummy computers, one gets ahold of them without the owner knowing (or with the owner's consent but without knowing that someone will use it for malicious actions) and technically, Lightbox can receive the blame for server crashing because it's his key. We found out that it was Cca but with all right, lightbox could have taken the full blame.

You all get upset when someone comes on here with an alt and tries to act new, and now you're upset that someone is willingly admitting that they're an alt? make up your damn minds lol

welcome back, friend, welcome back. ignore the fact that you are now constantly monitored by some people.

welcome back, friend, welcome back. ignore the fact that you are now constantly monitored by some people.

we're really the NSA that everyone talks about

Just curious; what exactly is the big deal with Newspeed?

Briefly
brony doing what bronies do, spewing brony stuff, banned for leaving post.

comes back week later, acted like a dip, banned for giving key to cca.

now he's moltenkitty

i think you would be more likable if you waited 3 years and then after that you could make a thread saying hey guys im actually newspeed but since its so long into the future all of the current forum users will die in the great war except for you so all the new users will be like omg ur so cool cuz u were here before us omg.

hey you're ok don't worry

It's a pointless endeavor to hide. The blf detective angency always finds the answer.
Only if you're an idiot and make it obvious. I'm an alt and I've been here for 6 years.

Only if you're an idiot and make it obvious. I'm an alt and I've been here for 6 years.
wait what

Well then, have fun spending yet another 10 dollars...