Author Topic: Hi I'm alt here  (Read 3575 times)

didn't badspot say you were on the ban on sight stufflist
if not you should be

didn't badspot say you were on the ban on sight stufflist
if not you should be
1. no he didnt, read the topic, he checked.
2. what the hell is your problem, he hasn't really done anything particularly horrendous. Annoying, maybe, but not horrendous.

2. what the hell is your problem, he hasn't really done anything particularly horrendous. Annoying, maybe, but not horrendous.
he managed to get banned 3(?) times and gave away a key to cca
he also literally said multiple times he would never come back to BLF and got banned for that. guess newspeed doesnt wanna keep his promise

he managed to get banned 3(?) times and gave away a key to cca
he also literally said multiple times he would never come back to BLF and got banned for that. guess newspeed doesnt wanna keep his promise
first off, he only got banned twice iirc
second, he didn't give a key to cca, if you had actually READ THE TOPIC you would know that.
third, he changed his mind, calm the forget down. do you react this way to everyone who returns after a ban?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 11:45:13 AM by King of the Bill »

second, he didn't give a key to cca, if you had actually READ THE TOPIC you would know that.
guess who said that he didn't give a key to cca? the person who is literally accused of giving a key to cca. guess who said that he gave a key to cca? badspot. who's badspot?

guess who said that he didn't give a key to cca? the person who is literally accused of giving a key to cca. guess who said that he gave a key to cca? badspot. who's badspot?

iirc he was using a key that Cca gave him, not the other way around.

Remember what happened back when Dezcaban got revoked? He had used a key given to him by Drunk Russian to make a forum account, and when Drunk's keys got revoked, so did all of Dezcaban's. Badspot doesn't always grab every side of the story when he acts.
iirc he was using a key that Cca gave him, not the other way around.
technically that Cca apparently gave Aoki apparently gave him.

I sorta doubt that you (zombie) will change your mind, though, so there's not much point in further arguing.

yes i'll come clean i am sir dooble

i mean let's be honest was there ever a moment's doubt
well dang guess I gotta come clean too

I was camel this entire time

The only accounts that I own are XR-7, XR_7, shyGriff, Doughboy, AFRO NINJA 3579, Truce, and the Kalphiter accounts.

I'll come clean as well. I am odnotoR. I'm an alt of all.

the forums actually only consist of 5 people all with split personality disorders

the forums actually only consist of Rotondo with a split personality disorder

well dang guess I gotta come clean too

I was camel this entire time
That's weird, because I was Flatflyer. What're the odds??

All posts from 3/5/15 or before are now deleted.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:18:01 PM by Xhozer »