Steam controller revealed: its ugly as hell

Author Topic: Steam controller revealed: its ugly as hell  (Read 6686 times)

I don't see a problem.

Why do they keep trying to replace the keyboard and mouse with a stupid ass controller for pc games?

Why do they keep trying to replace the keyboard and mouse with a stupid ass controller for pc games?
They aren't.

This isn't even that bad. I'm actually kinda excited for it.

well here's hoping cus people told me the wiiu was a cramped blocky carpal tunnel machine and that thing feels fine, and i use the damn thing as a portable since it's so convenient

I'm fairly certain the trackpad things will be garbage.

I'm fairly certain the trackpad things will be garbage.

I've actually used a controller that's similar with trackpads (I used to have an Xperia Play) and they work surprisingly well.

Doesn't look that bad. I've seen worse.

Ill give it a chance before i unfairly judge it

This is for their console, the steambox, however it can be used on PC games that support the use of a controller I believe.

Wait, 1 joystick? How the forget does this work?

Wait, 1 joystick? How the forget does this work?

that circle on the right is a joystick or a trackpad I think.

that circle on the right is a joystick or a trackpad I think.
eww, wtf. Who uses a trackpad as joystick, honestly? Fire whoever the forget made this stuff.

eww, wtf. Who uses a trackpad as joystick, honestly? Fire whoever the forget made this stuff.
When I first bought Blockland I spent my first few months playing it with a trackpad. They're a lot more functional than you think.