84 (73%)
Bath
4 (3.5%)
Cat servants lick me clean
19 (16.5%)
whats a "bathe"
8 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: How do you bathe, forums?  (Read 2423 times)

in pusillanimous individual

> Shower for what I think is 5 minutes
> get out
> mom says "took you long enough..."
> look at time
> I was in there for an hour and thirty minutes

standing in the direction the water flows during a shower

In the blood of my victims

I shower

wash my hair
wash my everything else
then shave
takes like 30 minutes

Like a man, I don't

Take a shower
Max the temp
Wash my magnificent chestnut mane
get out
Shake my head like a dog to dry hair partially before toweling head
Hair becomes straight instead of natural curl and ends up covering eyes.
Done
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 08:38:16 PM by ThatRandomGuy »

shower
wash hair
wash body and things
get out
done

Shower. The steam is pretty much like drugs. I know it can clear the airways and sinuses, but it also wipes my mind as well.

For example, in my shower today I began by thinking about birds. I then began thinking about birds that I don't like. I got to ostriches, so I started thinking about a Simpsons episode that ended at an ostrich farm. Next I thought about vultures, but then I decided vultures are actually pretty cool. They're just ugly and dirty. I tried formulating a third idea, but couldn't think of one. I remembered that I used to be scared of owls, so then I thought about spring and summer nights when I can hear owls hooing in the woods. I started to roll off all the owl calls I was familiar with and got a rather unnerving owl call that is just a single loud "HOO!" That reminded me of the owl on the movie Barnyard when it warned the partying animals out the pizza delivery guys approaching the barn. I then began reciting the dialogue in my head about the scene at the barn referring to the plastic arm and the pizza guys. While thinking about pizza guys, I thought about Jimmy John's motto, "Freaky Fast Delivery", and began thinking about Jimmy John's drivers. So then I thought about what sick irony it would be if I happened to witness a Jimmy John's driver getting into a wreck with another car by running a red light. I came up with a location for it: the intersection of Imperial Main Street and the ramps for Interstate 55 in Imperial, MO. So I started thinking of different scenarios, including one where I could be a hero where I pull in front of the wreck to prevent the innocent t-boned driver from rolling over by stopping the wreck with the weight of my own van.

By then, I started wondering how long I had been in the shower and realized just how long ago it had been since I was thinking about ostriches, so I got out of the shower. This is all normal for my head btw.

Shower. The steam is pretty much like drugs. I know it can clear the airways and sinuses, but it also wipes my mind as well.

For example, in my shower today I began by thinking about birds. I then began thinking about birds that I don't like. I got to ostriches, so I started thinking about a Simpsons episode that ended at an ostrich farm. Next I thought about vultures, but then I decided vultures are actually pretty cool. They're just ugly and dirty. I tried formulating a third idea, but couldn't think of one. I remembered that I used to be scared of owls, so then I thought about spring and summer nights when I can hear owls hooing in the woods. I started to roll off all the owl calls I was familiar with and got a rather unnerving owl call that is just a single loud "HOO!" That reminded me of the owl on the movie Barnyard when it warned the partying animals out the pizza delivery guys approaching the barn. I then began reciting the dialogue in my head about the scene at the barn referring to the plastic arm and the pizza guys. While thinking about pizza guys, I thought about Jimmy John's motto, "Freaky Fast Delivery", and began thinking about Jimmy John's drivers. So then I thought about what sick irony it would be if I happened to witness a Jimmy John's driver getting into a wreck with another car by running a red light. I came up with a location for it: the intersection of Imperial Main Street and the ramps for Interstate 55 in Imperial, MO. So I started thinking of different scenarios, including one where I could be a hero where I pull in front of the wreck to prevent the innocent t-boned driver from rolling over by stopping the wreck with the weight of my own van.

By then, I started wondering how long I had been in the shower and realized just how long ago it had been since I was thinking about ostriches, so I got out of the shower. This is all normal for my head btw.
okay good because when i read about jimmy johns' motto i began to worry a bit

With money.
quick somebody get that burn gif or whatever it is with the rapping battle