Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 237782 times)

A lot happened and I'm currently on break from volunteering. I don't have much time and I'm on a phone, so I'm going to respond to all this stuff when I get home.

Saudi, being woefully outdated in fighter tech, offers to fund the Kalmar Comet Project
k

hey malaysia you wanna join us

Saudi, being woefully outdated in fighter tech, offers to fund the Kalmar Comet Project

great china also funds this

jeez guys next time I'll just pm him... loving bandwagoners................. .........

do I even have to bother joining? we are the same nation, it should probably be assumed

SSEC engineers draw up plans for a large proof of concept vessel to be built and launched into the Persian gulf. Nicknamed "Eco-spire", it will be a 130 meter tall vertical boat (kind of like one spire of an oil rig, but free floating) capable of housing 80 people. the top 30 meters of the boat will house high efficiency solar panels as well as housing and greenhouses/hanging gardens. below the water it will thin out over the other 100 meters, which houses a laboratory as well as vertical greenhouses and control/propulsion systems. specially designed turbines will be mounted on the exterior to turn ocean currents into power.

it will be 100% green powered and expected to be able to remain at sea indefinitely if needed. projected to be completed Q3 2030

the ottomans changes its name to turkey by the way

Bolivia and Paraguay join Brazil in SADA.

can you updizzle Saudi on the map and alliances please nonnel

If Peru joins SADA, we will take their side in the territorial dispute with Ecuador

last time i checked saudi arabia isn't rich anymore after being nuked and abandoned + ASA offering oil shipment after that bit happened

but really cypher i like your tactic

leave your nation after it gets nuked and come back when you don't have to deal with it

who votes no to reprimanding a country that used nuclear weapons as a scorched earth tactic against innocent civilians

evil.

If Peru joins SADA, we will take their side in the territorial dispute with Ecuador
Peru is one of ASA's founding members! The answer is no.