Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?

Author Topic: Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?  (Read 7170 times)

None of this has anything to do with your actions. You are bringing up completely irrelevant information.

are you like a lawyer or something

ye lawyer of lawnmowers

None of this has anything to do with your actions. You are bringing up completely irrelevant information.

No, me being hacked by tacoskid is relevant, and aoki was agreeing I didn't do because he has been investigateed by taco meaning this taco guy i am talking about is real proving there is some sort of thing going on.

No, me being hacked by tacoskid is relevant
Your blockland cannot be "hacked." He cannot magically take control of your blockland, threaten to ddos the server, and then ddos the server. Either you're at fault for being hacked because you did stupid stuff that got your key leaked or you actually did threaten to, and ddos the server.

Either way, it's your fault, case closed.

so fen how's your dad doing?

The DDoS came from IP: 98.193.194.128:12632 according to my logs.
Code: [Select]
Got Connect challenge Request from 98.193.194.128:12632
Got connect request from 98.193.194.128:12632
  net name = Custardo
AUTHCHECK: Custardo = internet client -> internet server, regular auth
Auth Init Successfull: Custardo
CADD: 2367046 98.193.194.128:12632
 +- bl_id = 36715
 +- no auto admin

I doubt it.
Aaaaand you doubting it proves it wasn't you how? I also like how you didn't respond to my previous post.

You know Fen, it is just one thing after another with you. As I pointed out before, you have drama dating back at least a year of you acting like a loving idiot. Now this drama. Not to mention all the times you've been caught in lies from topic you made. Your ID isn't even ridiculously high, meaning you've been here awhile and yet you still manage to screw up. I'd have more respect for you if you'd stop being a compulsive liar and admit to what you did.

When are you going to grow up?

ok easy way to prove this fen, post a picture of your ip next to the globe with the mouse on a post you made

Aaaaand you doubting it proves it wasn't you how? I also like how you didn't respond to my previous post.

God you guys are so loving rude, I just said i doubt it you loving douchenozzle. I didn't loving say I didn't do it. I DIDN'T do it but thats not what I was saying, christ you guys jump to conclusions so loving fast.