Author Topic: Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?  (Read 7159 times)

ok easy way to prove this fen, post a picture of your ip next to the globe with the mouse on a post you made

No no no, you see how do we even know he is getting the ip, we don't know if Mr. Nobody is just using my ip to end this quickly an get me banned.

No no no, you see how do we even know he is getting the ip, we don't know if Mr. Nobody is just using my ip to end this quickly an get me banned.
holy
loving
stuff

you're a lost cause at this point

every time someone joins a server the ip is posted in the server console and each computer has its own ip address so if that's your ip then you did it. end of story
there is no other way mr. nobody could of gotten your ip, and even if he doesn't hate you enough to get you banned (well he might now buuuuuuuuuut..)

I DIDN'T loving DDOS THIS GOD DAMN SERVER, UNDERSTAND IT. I DIDN'T loving DO IT, MY loving GOD YOU GUYS ARE handicapped. Whatever I'm done posting because you guys can't loving understand, forget you all.

I DIDN'T loving DDOS THIS GOD DAMN SERVER, UNDERSTAND IT. I DIDN'T loving DO IT, MY loving GOD YOU GUYS ARE handicapped. Whatever I'm done posting because you guys can't loving understand, forget you all.
Yes everyone is handicapped for believing the side giving evidence over the side that isn't

then post your ip to prove it

No you don't loving understand you mongoloid, IT'S MY IP, HE GOT IT FROM THE CONNECTION LOG, BUT I DOUBT HE REALLY TRACED THE "DDOS" THAT IS SAID TO BE FROM ME. I THINK HE IS JUST TRYING TO FAKE IT OUT AND GET ME BANNED! my loving lord you thick headed ape.

No you don't loving understand you mongoloid, IT'S MY IP, HE GOT IT FROM THE CONNECTION LOG, BUT I DOUBT HE REALLY TRACED THE "DDOS" THAT IS SAID TO BE FROM ME. I THINK HE IS JUST TRYING TO FAKE IT OUT AND GET ME BANNED! my loving lord you thick headed ape.
mr. nobody wasn't even online when it happened
how could he have faked it?

also who else would it had been from if it crashed right after you left?

mr. nobody wasn't even online when it happened
how could he have faked it?

also who else would it had been from if it crashed right after you left?

I don't loving know you moron.

I don't loving know you moron.
Irony

You see the problem here is that you are making a deeper hole for yourself

We have solid facts it was you and no facts it wasn't

The fact that you keep calling everyone morons instead of giving evidence just makes you seem more suspicious

I see molten and fen have ran into eachothers holes they've been digging

What kind of evidence do you think the guy that was in a skype call during when this supposedly happened has? I didn't play blockland for about a week or two now. If you want you can ask jeremygermst, gummy, or manteuro on skype if I was in a call
they will say yes.

What kind of evidence do you think the guy that was in a skype call during when this supposedly happened has? I didn't play blockland for about a week or two now. If you want you can ask jeremygermst, gummy, or manteuro on skype if I was in a call
they will say yes.
Post your public IP

It won't match according to you so you will be fine

Nobody happens to have server logs

Mr. Nobody, does your router have a firewall security log? If it does, check to see the security events on the day this happened. Some routers will trigger a security event after a DoS attack, which could conclude where the attack came from. However, if it was a DDoS attack there will be no way to prove where it came from. I still believe that it is fairly likely that Fen was the culprit given the situation. It would just be nice to see if there is any additional evidence available.