Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?

Author Topic: Custardo BLID 36715 - Possibly ddos'd/crashed Mr.Nobody's server?  (Read 7174 times)

Yeah I knew you'd come along and say something if I did that, lol.
It's not funny you Down syndrome stuff stick.
Go crawl back into your moms womb but tell her to avoid excessive drinking this time

In all seriousness fen you are known to cause problems, I wouldn't be surprised at all if you crashed the server.

Oh hey nickpb, if you are looking for your nose I found it in my business.

Any not to be a "he did it too mommy!!!!11!one" kind of guy but you also are known to cause problems.

i assume fen lied about his father too? what a loving starfish.

This comeback was both quite bad and only makes people think it was you more.

Secondly,

Any not to be a "he did it too mommy!!!!11!one" kind of guy but you also are known to cause problems.

More people, not just you, need to stop saying "Not to be a..." because they immediately contradict themselves.

ITT: Fen fetches the feeling of being fanny flustered after found that he formed and faciliateted a filthy attack on Noßody's flat

Hypocrisy

Hey, genius, this is a drama thread about you. Get over it. Get used to it, even, I feel like you should be by now.

...no he's not?

So I just was told I was said to be ddosing servers. No that is not me, a guy name tacotskid/skid/munchma quchie has been messing with me for a long time. I drama'd him a while ago when he leaked my info. The guy with munhcma quichie or whatever his loving name is. He has been threatening to hack my steam, skype, blockland, etc. And I'm not fully certain but this is most likely him. TL;DR (I know it's not necessary) no I didn't ddos this server but I have a good idea who it is.
did he also steal your eight unusuals