0 (0%)
smoll wise mom
3 (4.2%)
teen mom
0 (0%)
dorito tuxedo mom
11 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - The Discourse  (Read 128874 times)

so i drew a ruby onion fusion and here

why

iirc it's family guy's theme playing over the credits

so what's up with facepalm

why

its fun to do random fusions with things that cant/wouldn't fuse

Has anyone made one with steven + any of the existing gems?

Why is Rose's sword in a hospital?
You see: the sword is sentient and in a very funny super goofy scene amethyst the best character stepped on it and it got a brain tumor, amethyst said, must be a monday and made a silly face as her bowtie spun

Why is Rose's sword in a hospital?
maybe connie's mom took it from her

or maybe it's another rose's room episode

Oh stuff. Connie's mom.

I have created my own fictional Gem, "Lead" pronounced "Led".

is lead a gem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiCruCoOSgw

night time lion warping confirmed!!!!!
They need to give more attention to Steven Universe directly to be honest. Most of the time its him doing something dorky, or maybe he gets a fraction of a second where something interesting is shown.

Those episodes are bullstuff. How can Rose's sword be inside a hospital? It's inside lion.

Those episodes are bullstuff. How can Rose's sword be inside a hospital? It's inside lion.
clearly not... checkmate nerd... if you're sceptical about how legitimate the episodes are the wikiped article has sources

i'm super-sure it has to be connie's mom taking it after she discovers connie's been playing with swords. she must get it from steven or something at the beginning of the episode, and then have it taken from her when her mom finds it in her closet or something, who then brings it to her workplace (the hospital) to keep it from her. then connie tells steven and they decide to sneak into the hospital after dark to steal it back

jesus christ that's a lot of pronouns in retrospect but i can't be bothered to fix it sry

if i'm wrong on this i will be very surprised because that's the only explanation that could possibly make sense right now
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:25:53 PM by otto-san »

all of those kids cartoon network puts on their channel look handicapped and i feel bad for them
the girl was ok tho

also all of the other shows arent my favorite shows and never will be

tbh i wish teen titans go will just forget ofv