0 (0%)
smoll wise mom
3 (4.2%)
teen mom
0 (0%)
dorito tuxedo mom
11 (15.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Author Topic: Steven Universe Megathread - The Discourse  (Read 127580 times)

Mayor Dewey

Mayor Dewey

That episode actually wasn't that bad.

I was expecting it to be stuffty (thanks blueblur) but it was a nice bit 'o' filler.

Anyone know who's episode it is today?

you're dead to me

i dunno, i didn't really see any character development or story progression other than the fact he wants them to stay to keep his blog up

i might've skimmed over it a bit, i have to watch this stuff at midnight because timezones

edit: actually one of the only major things i can recall is people saying jasper was back or some stuff
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 10:13:12 AM by 16-Bit Yoshi »

diving into two plot-heavy episodes, and finishing it off with a slumber party

i dunno, i didn't really see any character development or story progression other than the fact he wants them to stay to keep his blog up

i might've skimmed over it a bit, i have to watch this stuff at midnight because timezones

edit: actually one of the only major things i can recall is people saying jasper was back or some stuff

no I understand it was filler.

it wasn't nice

it's all downhill from here Ï ©ÅÑ FÊÈL ÍŢ

guys today's episode is the kindergarten one

i 100% expect peridot to make an appearance and if she doesn't WTF VOLVO

no I understand it was filler.

it wasn't nice

it's all downhill from here Ï ©ÅÑ FÊÈL ÍŢ

tonight is about them revisiting the kindergarten to find a "dark secret", and tomorrow is greg telling steven how he discovered gem fusion

i dunno, they sound pretty good to me

and it's finished off with a slumber party, as they feel like it's a good way to take a breather

which is still sounding pretty good to me

maybe the dark secret is that there are a bunch of cracked gemstones inside the kindergartens (which steven can heal)
just a theory

maybe the dark secret is that there are a bunch of cracked gemstones inside the kindergartens (which steven can heal)
just a theory

or maybe there's a lower level of the kindergarten

and that's where peridot and jasper (if she's unfused) fled to, and are attempting to re-activate the machines