Author Topic: public bathrooms  (Read 2749 times)

what is your opinion of public bathrooms? do you use them? do you enjoy them? how much time do you spend in them?

i'll use a urinal but i'd rather keep my sphincter shut with a safety needle than sit on a public toilet.

Stay away like the plague

I only use public bathrooms in emergencies or long trips

I always wizz before leaving home
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:21:12 PM by MoltenKitten »

Stay away like the plague but only use them if it's an emergency
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:18:54 PM by AtlasBlue »

emergencies only, public bathrooms are GROSS

I stuff in public bathrooms all the time. The best urinal is the drain pipe in the middle of the floor; no matter where you pee it all just flows down in!

whats up, doc

I only use public bathrooms in emergencies or long trips

I always wizz before leaving home
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 08:48:49 PM by TeeOS »

i take pisses in urinals and in toilets, but you could never get me to sit on a public toilet. it's usually covered with piss, and full to the brim with stuff. saturday was the first day i took a stuff in a public bathroom, and i did cause i had no other choice. good thing it didn't have any of those things listed.

I rarely use them, I make sure I stuff and pee before leaving anywhere. I don't use my friend's bathrooms either, because that's weird, unless your friends are "friends".

whats up, doc

Thanks for quoting you made me realize I forgeted up spelling

Overheard while I was taking a stuff a couple of months ago at Washington Dulles airport:

"Thank god finally a bathroom in this place that isn't soaked in piss!"

i enjoy public bathrooms. in fact, i have a checklist of all the public bathrooms in the world i want to visit. sometimes i even go out of my house to evacuate in a public bathroom instead of my own, just for fun. sometimes i sleep at public bathrooms, toilets are pretty comfy and the seats are always warm so its always a good choice