public bathrooms

Author Topic: public bathrooms  (Read 2800 times)

I only use public bathrooms in emergencies or long trips

I always wizz before leaving home
pretty much this
i do tend to use those public restrooms with just the 1 toilet and sink

Isn't it usually the first stall because people don't want to be seen?
depends if there's 3 then the middle one is prolly cleanest because nobody wants to piss next to someone else
if there's more the first one might be better because there's no rule of three, it's more or less random
if there's only two, flip a coin

I use my schools, but thats not exactly public.

is it weird that i don't like automatic toilets/urinals? they scare me when they flush while i'm still using it

is it weird that i don't like automatic toilets/urinals? they scare me when they flush while i'm still using it

especially when it splashes piss water on your ass

Do you people all go to dumpster restaurants or something?

I think used my high schools bathrooms 3 times in 4 years. Not exactly public, that should get the point across. :)

the only public restroom i trust is the career center i go to for 3rd block at school. there are only 2 classrooms in the hallway that the bathroom closest to me is (mine being one of those classes) and they clean it every day. its also easy to tell what public places have clean bathrooms by seeing how clean the actual area of the facility is. basically janitors who don't get those corners between the floor and the wall  cleanprobably don't get the bathroom much either.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 12:37:59 AM by Trogtor »

I have never used a public toilet.
I have used urinals but I have never used a toilet.

I think used my high schools bathrooms 3 times in 4 years. Not exactly public, that should get the point across. :)

I hardly used my school's simply because I never had to pee while at school. I hardly ever peed in the morning too, many people think that's weird.
I'm not afraid to use a public bathroom to piss, but I only poo in one if it's an emergency.