8 (32%)
Detects renderman??
3 (12%)
Makes it so he can't static your face
10 (40%)
none
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Support_Renderman | RECRUITING SCRIPTERS  (Read 23089 times)

I feel that my test reports and suggestions have been ignored. But srs, what's next?
We're still waiting to get models from Demian, then we'll have them made into bricks, then we'll try to see if PurpleMetro will script something again.
And also, no, you're not being ignored. We've taken your feedback and tried to trace the problems, but when I use the mod, nothing that you say happens. Cypthon and l are still trying to look through scripts and stuff like that.
Also on another note, development may be delayed for a little bit because Cypthon and I are both working on other things. To be exact, we're both working on Five Nights at Freddy's 3 gamemodes.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 04:31:51 PM by Ocelotus »

I corrected dat for yu. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wow, you had to quote one of my replies and then change it?

What? it's just a joke.  :panda: Sorry about being forgetin' annoying though. *I do random stuff when I'm bored. so expect me to do random stuff on other random stuffty topics, etc.*

What? it's just a joke.  :panda: Sorry about being forgetin' annoying though. *I do random stuff when I'm bored. so expect me to do random stuff on other random stuffty topics, etc.*
Don't post then if your bored. Spamming and stuff on the forums doesn't make you not bored.
Don't even bother using "Im bored" excuse.

The forget are you talking about the EDIT: noep. Anyways. Yea it was an excuse. Kind of. I did kinda use it a lot so sorry about that. gonna loving stop spamming and just see if v5 will evor c0m3 0u1 1'm M1G!11 hax. *had to.  :cookieMonster:*
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:48:58 PM by BlocklandLuver2145 »

Please redownload!
It's in the Add-ons section.

Please... Redownload.. again...

lolwut, anyways, whats new?

lolwut, anyways, whats new?
You're starting to annoy me.

Well, life happens! I've replaced 2 of the sounds (HESRIGHTTHERE and lovingstuff), and fixed AI.cs!

Please redownload again... Sorry about that!

Still, great job Cypthon and Ocelotus. You guys did loving GREAT. This is the best version yet. Great job.  :cookieMonster:

I think that we rushed on this. V.4 should still be in closed beta and we should add more things. Adding only 3 things won't make this a new version.

I think that we rushed on this. V.4 should still be in closed beta and we should add more things. Adding only 3 things won't make this a new version.
Atleast its not just new sounds like in v.3 or v.2

Atleast its not just new sounds like in v.3 or v.2
Completely. loving. Agreed.

I would like to announce this. I attend to v.5, maybe, if i can maybe get chrisbot's approval.
But thing is, we have to do 4.3 - 4.9 inorder for this to work.
So i likely date to announce is July or august.
See ya.
I would also like to promote these people:
Chrisbot6
[Legotween98]
Taylor0055
Blocklandluver
PurpleMetro
Nicepoint
Thank you all for your support or beta testing.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:21:18 PM by Cypthon »