8 (32%)
Detects renderman??
3 (12%)
Makes it so he can't static your face
10 (40%)
none
4 (16%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Author Topic: Support_Renderman | RECRUITING SCRIPTERS  (Read 23088 times)

Well uh, the mod was fail binned today.

ATTENTION
We are aware, and to badspot. We are deeply sorry about this accident, it might have been a accident or a troll or some crap. We DID just fix it yesterday and will release it again.

Its back guys! Go on addons and redownload the un-eval version! which is v.4.3 i guess.

Well, been a long time since I checked this fookin' topic. How's everyone doing? :I I see that you guys got to v4.3. What's new?

Well, been a long time since I checked this fookin' topic. How's everyone doing? :I I see that you guys got to v4.3. What's new?
Most likely just fixing the thing that made it get fail binned

Most likely just fixing the thing that made it get fail binned
There is some big problem everybody won't shut the forget up about. Its some glitch that made Decoys/rendermen ignore players and go to the center of ze map. I think it was added in once Setro unevaled it. If setro manages to fix the glitch, then praise him.
nvm wasn't him.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 08:33:46 PM by Cypthon »

Uhhh.. Well, hey guys. Been a while. Just a little reminder about me returning next week on September 29th, which is my birthday!
You should also be a bit supportive to the mod also, might motivate me a bit. :)
What if the old Forgotten mod was revamped again into a nightmare Beyond your imagination?

Hey, Im always ready to Beta test and give ideas, but are we working on v5 now?

I feel like passing my positions to a few known people that i know, that could continue the mod or help me with it, i feel like getting new people, sadly i can't get with ocelotus! :(

You have any plans for v5 Cypthon?

You have any plans for v5 Cypthon?
Ill PM it to you.
everything.

Also, yes. My prev. posts have been annoying. But great job to Ocelotus, Cypthon, and all the people who made the scripts. ;3

Hohoho mother forgeters i am back from the dead. i have something big in plan...