Author Topic: ►►►Taking Simple Add-on Requests◄◄◄ (busy right now stuff will be done later)  (Read 16400 times)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=277511.0
Code: [Select]
tankShellProjectile.lifetime            = 12000;
tankShellProjectile.fadeDelay         = 12000;
taboo did package them for you in your topic after you posted this tho

Could you make a script that causes a player to glow (just a light or w/e) if they stand in the same spot for too long?
curiously why?

There used to be an event: onVehicleTouch, are you able to make it?
vehicle collision is so terribly glitch its so much better to use onVehicleEnterZone

curiously why?

An anti camp script, seems like the easiest way to gimp them without instantly killing them, I wanted a beam of light to shine on them but emitters and code are two different things, right?

emitters and code are two different things, right?
Emitters can be entirely code or they can be mostly code and use images.

An anti camp script, seems like the easiest way to gimp them without instantly killing them, I wanted a beam of light to shine on them but emitters and code are two different things, right?
so when you say one position do you mean like a general radius

so when you say one position do you mean like a general radius

Like a 16x cube radius yeah

Emitters can be entirely code or they can be mostly code and use images.

Then I guess its a question of how tedious it is to make sunbeams/god rays into an emitter

Could You make some Pirate ships like the ones Stratofortress made years ago?

Been dying for these and Need them for a server

How about something that instead of when you exit a vehicle rotationally, you exit always on top, no matter what the orientation of the vehicle is.
pls

Well can you make a thing where there is a red arrow pointing where damage comes from when you take damage? like those fps games

Can you rewrite Bot_PrefersRanged event? (Stands still when enaging at distance, walks backward when close range)

I'm not sure if this is asking too much, but it seems like it would be easy enough to code if you knew how to mess with brick groups.

Could you make a "Group Name" box for the wrench menu?
This way, you can name bricks individually, or by group

like my crappily modified image here

This would be really cool for events. Bricks keep their individual names, while also being apart of another "whole group"
ex) onInput > Named_Group > [groupnamehere]  > Output

I understand you can already "group brick names" by naming them the same thing, but what if you want to preform other individual events on a brick within a group?

Could You make some Pirate ships like the ones Stratofortress made years ago?

Been dying for these and Need them for a server
no, read the topic
I'm not sure if this is asking too much, but it seems like it would be easy enough to code if you knew how to mess with brick groups.

Could you make a "Group Name" box for the wrench menu?
This way, you can name bricks individually, or by group

like my crappily modified image here

This would be really cool for events. Bricks keep their individual names, while also being apart of another "whole group"
ex) onInput > Named_Group > [groupnamehere]  > Output

I understand you can already "group brick names" by naming them the same thing, but what if you want to preform other individual events on a brick within a group?
no thanks, actually is a good idea but isn't something I want to commit to making
Can you rewrite Bot_PrefersRanged event? (Stands still when enaging at distance, walks backward when close range)
no
could you make the tier+tactical stick grenade able to cook?
no gui prints or anything (besides the one that's already there ofc) and it still acts normal just you can cook it
no, I'm making a cookable molotov that will release soon
pls
ok
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=276875.0

Basically save and load health.

A save health part.  onActivate - player - savehealth

and a load health part.  onActivate - player - loadhealth

If a player respawns loads previous health, if a player joins the server loads previous health.
ok
Like a 16x cube radius yeah

Then I guess its a question of how tedious it is to make sunbeams/god rays into an emitter
ok
Well can you make a thing where there is a red arrow pointing where damage comes from when you take damage? like those fps games
sounds like it could be a pain but I will give that one a try perhaps
« Last Edit: April 11, 2015, 01:32:09 AM by Swollow »

Cmon Swollow, 4 days on the queue and then you take it off the queue? Man...

no thanks, actually is a good idea but isn't something I want to commit to making

well stuff

Cmon Swollow, 4 days on the queue and then you take it off the queue? Man...
it's in stuff queue but will rise up since I've now joined the slayer team

hey, i'd like an explosion that acts like a killbrick, or something similar to tire/jeep explosions but with brick models instead and no particles, i'd really like to see this done.