Author Topic: Re: I'm back morons  (Read 8055 times)

He needs to be tortured to death then revived then put in a fire to burn. If he survives we'll though him in a cage full of feral dogs to eat his melted and burnt meat. Dumb kids should not go near a computer let alone the Internet.
Exactly. He'll probably end up with the job of store cashier asking "Paper or plastic?"

i lol'd so hard  :cookieMonster:

DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDram aDramaDrama DRAMAMAAAAAAN
Hell yes.

Mercenary, go fuck a donkey while sucking the rooster of your mother, who is screwing a cow, eating shit, and dancing in a pool of piss in an underground city that is also underwater in space, on the far side of the universe where people fuck piles of steaming crap for a living.

Lemme summarize what has happened between Merc and the real world, for those of you who weren't here.

Between Falcondude and Mercenary, respectively
"This Mercenary dude is kinda annoying."
"OMGNOU"
"What?"
"MORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORO NMORON"
"Dude, stop saying that, you're the only one being stupid."
"NO U"
"..."
"LOLUHAVNOTHING2SAY"

Between EVERYONE ELSE and Mercenary, respectively
"Stop being annoying!"
"handicaphandicaphandicaphandi caphandicaphandicaphandicapha ndicaphandicap"
"We said, stop being annoying"
"WHY MORON"
"Social outcasting."
"I HAVE A BROTHER WHO SCRIPTS"
"You do know that half the Blockland community can script, right?"
"USUCK"
"That's it, we're not getting anywhere with this n00b, let's just leave and deal with other problems. Like Sparta."
"LOLIWIN"
"No."
"OMGWUTUSUXIROX DEAL W/ IT"

This leads everyone remotely sane on the Blockland forums to think;

THIS
IS
DRAMA
 with a light spice of stupidity.

this person needs some help, he clearly is handicapped if the only words he know are ungrammatical and the word moron and handicap XD

Exactly. He'll probably end up with the job of store cashier asking "Paper or plastic?"
"Paper or plastic, moron?" "Paper." "handicap!"   

Who chooses paper anyway? They just rip.

@Packer: Internets. Serious business.

"Paper? Plastic? No! Cookie monster! OM NOM NOM"

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Morons would trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. And now that he has, we must unmistakably oppose Morons and all he stands for. The first thing I want to bring up is that when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Morons stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that he should stop calling me a self-centered numskull. Although I've been called worse things by better people, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still assert that Morons's musings feed on ressentiment of inferiors towards their superiors, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Morons is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. We have an obligation to point out the glaring contradiction between his idealized view of jingoism and reality. And we have an obligation to raise domineering idiots out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. This, of itself, is prima facie evidence that I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones at the hands of Morons. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

That does sound copy and pas-.. wait a second.

OH GOD IT'S BACK!!
QUICK, PUT ON YOUR SUPERHERO GEAR, BANDANAMAN!

AND BECOME...

DRAMA MAN! SAVE US ALL!

Oh god, the spam. Bandana Man, UPGRADE YOUR POWER!

HAND DRAWN BANDANA MAN

Osweet everyone report mercenary for spam.