Re: I'm back morons

Author Topic: Re: I'm back morons  (Read 8068 times)

Thank you for spamming. Your post has been reported. Please wait while Badspot whips out the ol' banstick.

No, seriously Badspot, can you permaban this gaycigarette?

Gen. Kerbe Ficken Sie! Sie sind ein ficken, der dumm twat geht, fickt Ihre Mutter Sie dumme Scheiße!

I already said i will be back bigger stronger and better richardice cream
Thank you for spamming. Your post has been reported. Please wait while Badspot whips out the ol' banstick.

No, seriously Badspot, can you permaban this gaycigarette?

Gen. Kerbe Ficken Sie! Sie sind ein ficken, der dumm twat geht, fickt Ihre Mutter Sie dumme Scheiße!

I already said i will be back bigger stronger and better richardice cream
Your current intelligence on a scale of 1 to 10: 1.
When you'll be back, your intelligence will be: 1.000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000081.

Congratulations, you learned how to count to 3.

Gen, der Sie dumm Sie so sind, kann hat geeinsogen Luft, die Sie dummer Scheißekopf geht, fickt Ihr Selbst
WTF,learn German before you post this stupid ice cream.

Go and tell me which part is wrong?
About everything.Next time don't use a translator.

Show which parts are wrong.

Blut sprecke Duetsch thus he shouldn't correct your German. Please master English first. And I know you googled it, since I did the same thing to find FU in German.

Show which parts are wrong.
Everything is,nothing of that makes sense.
Example of a correct German sentence:
Dies ist ein korrekter deutscher Satz.
Translated:
This is a correct German sentence.

German is just like English, I hear, thus Merc can't write either correctly.

German is just like English, I hear, thus Merc can't write either correctly.
Can he do ANYTHING correctly except be an idiot?

Lol, I was at top of the page, and then pressed end and saw your post, then though "Another post?!" Then I saw that you made it.

Lol'd.

No-one report Chex. He's awesome for that.

Edit:

I now in the name of Blockland, declare a flame war!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 07:58:47 PM by Bushido »

This is handicapped mercanary does not play anymore so every one shut the hell up! get over it stupid little kids...

You do know that us "Stupid little kids" are actually smarter and more mature than you, right?

Plus, the topic was dropped awhile ago. Seriously. It's been 11 days.

This is handicapped mercanary does not play anymore so every one shut the hell up! get over it stupid little kids...
Dude, English and brain. You have forgotten them again.

I'll bet he's a mercenary alt account.

It is, I recognise his style of writing.
MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON MORON

No-one report Chex. He's awesome for that.

Edit:

I now in the name of Blockland, declare a flame war!
Bushido do you like my new saying?