Re: I'm back morons

Author Topic: Re: I'm back morons  (Read 8021 times)

Osweet everyone report mercenary for spam.

How is this spam

Quick everybody report monty and this cigarette for being morons

How is this spam

Quick everybody report mercenary for reporting people for no good reason.

Also, mercenary, you failed english again.
"how is this spam" should be "how is that spam".

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Morons would trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. And now that he has, we must unmistakably oppose Morons and all he stands for. The first thing I want to bring up is that when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Morons stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that he should stop calling me a self-centered numskull. Although I've been called worse things by better people, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still assert that Morons's musings feed on ressentiment of inferiors towards their superiors, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Morons is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. We have an obligation to point out the glaring contradiction between his idealized view of jingoism and reality. And we have an obligation to raise domineering idiots out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. This, of itself, is prima facie evidence that I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones at the hands of Morons. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

If you are stimulated by new ideas and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Mr. Mercenery T. Dumbass, Esq. dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. As a preliminary, I want to take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. For brevity, I won't comment further on that but rather on the way that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to put inexorable pressure on Mercenery to be a bit more careful about what he says and does because doing so clearly demonstrates how that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that he likes destroying our moral fiber. That's the most damnable thing about him. It's also why Mercenery has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with insufferable, immoral usurers. Is this because he needs their help to infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating distasteful information? I mean, I don't believe that might makes right. So when Mercenery says that that's what I believe, I see how little he understands my position.

Mercenery's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. It may not be within the scope of this letter to encourage people to prevent Mercenery's subhuman, heinous strictures from spreading like a malignant tumor, but I would like to mention that Mercenery's memoirs always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that he is beyond reproach. Maybe you, too, want to use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of what I call cantankerous guttersnipes, so let me warn you: If you've read any of the querulous slop that Mercenery has concocted, you'll unquestionably recall Mercenery's description of his plan to call evil good and good evil. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to present another paradigm in opposition to Mercenery's frightful publicity stunts. Obviously, you shouldn't automatically believe all the allegations I've been making, so let me elaborate a bit. Far too many people tolerate his teachings as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that Mercenery wants to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. Who does he think he is? I mean, he knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying.

A critical reevaluation of some of Mercenery's opinions would indeed be beneficial, as evidenced by the way that certain facts are clear. For instance, Mercenery's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of militarism and you'll see a foul-to-the-core cretin hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of cynicism in a harebrained attempt to take credit for others' accomplishments. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Mercenery's a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. Just as when something flies in the direction of your eyes, your eyelids close instantly and of their own accord, so too does Mercenery instinctively and automatically fill the air with recrimination and rancor. Some people are responsible and others are not. Mercenery falls into the category of "not". As a parting thought, remember that Mr. Mercenery T. Dumbass, Esq. can out-reason unprofessional liars and cheats but not anyone else.

How is this spam

Quick everybody report mercenary for reporting people for no good reason.

Also, mercenary, you failed english again.
"how is this spam" should be "how is that spam".

Oh no its this nightmare all over again im in a exam and you are their and you and their and your morons

Oh you failed too English not english

Well, I knew it was coming. In fact, I predicted it quite a long time ago when I said that Morons would trick our children into adopting unconventional, disapproved-of opinions and ways of life. And now that he has, we must unmistakably oppose Morons and all he stands for. The first thing I want to bring up is that when a mistake is made, the smart thing to do is to admit it and reverse course. That takes real courage. The way that Morons stubbornly refuses to own up to his mistakes serves only to convince me that he should stop calling me a self-centered numskull. Although I've been called worse things by better people, those of us who are still sane, those of us who still have a firm grip on reality, those of us who still assert that Morons's musings feed on ressentiment of inferiors towards their superiors, have an obligation to do more than just observe what Morons is doing from a safe distance. We have an obligation to ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. We have an obligation to point out the glaring contradiction between his idealized view of jingoism and reality. And we have an obligation to raise domineering idiots out of their cultural misery and lead them to the national community as a valuable, united factor. This, of itself, is prima facie evidence that I sympathize with those who have lost loved ones at the hands of Morons. That's all I have to say. Thank you for reading this letter.

If you are stimulated by new ideas and if you can think for yourself rather than simply accept what Mr. Mercenery T. Dumbass, Esq. dishes out, I think you will find this letter of interest. As a preliminary, I want to take steps toward creating an inclusive society free of attitudinal barriers. For brevity, I won't comment further on that but rather on the way that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to put inexorable pressure on Mercenery to be a bit more careful about what he says and does because doing so clearly demonstrates how that's just one side of the coin. The other side is that he likes destroying our moral fiber. That's the most damnable thing about him. It's also why Mercenery has frequently been spotted making nicey-nice with insufferable, immoral usurers. Is this because he needs their help to infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating distasteful information? I mean, I don't believe that might makes right. So when Mercenery says that that's what I believe, I see how little he understands my position.

Mercenery's faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree. It may not be within the scope of this letter to encourage people to prevent Mercenery's subhuman, heinous strictures from spreading like a malignant tumor, but I would like to mention that Mercenery's memoirs always follow the same pattern. He puts the desired twist on the actual facts, ignores inconvenient facts, and invents as many new "facts" as necessary to convince us that he is beyond reproach. Maybe you, too, want to use cheap, intemperate propaganda to arouse the passions of what I call cantankerous guttersnipes, so let me warn you: If you've read any of the querulous slop that Mercenery has concocted, you'll unquestionably recall Mercenery's description of his plan to call evil good and good evil. If you haven't read any of it, well, all you really need to know is that the hour is late indeed. Fortunately, it's not yet too late to present another paradigm in opposition to Mercenery's frightful publicity stunts. Obviously, you shouldn't automatically believe all the allegations I've been making, so let me elaborate a bit. Far too many people tolerate his teachings as long as they're presented in small, seemingly harmless doses. What these people fail to realize, however, is that Mercenery wants to replace law and order with anarchy and despotism. Who does he think he is? I mean, he knows how to lie. It's too bad he doesn't yet understand the ramifications of lying.

A critical reevaluation of some of Mercenery's opinions would indeed be beneficial, as evidenced by the way that certain facts are clear. For instance, Mercenery's like the man behind the curtain in the Wizard of Oz. Pull back the curtain of militarism and you'll see a foul-to-the-core cretin hiding behind it, furiously pulling the levers of cynicism in a harebrained attempt to take credit for others' accomplishments. That sort of discovery should make any sane person realize that Mercenery's a psychologically defective person. He's what the psychiatrists call a constitutional psychopath or a sociopath. Just as when something flies in the direction of your eyes, your eyelids close instantly and of their own accord, so too does Mercenery instinctively and automatically fill the air with recrimination and rancor. Some people are responsible and others are not. Mercenery falls into the category of "not". As a parting thought, remember that Mr. Mercenery T. Dumbass, Esq. can out-reason unprofessional liars and cheats but not anyone else.

BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So that's your excuse for being an ignorant fuckwit and not reading his post? Your mom is boring.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 04:19:35 PM by Vertzer »

Thank you for spamming. Your post has been reported. Please wait while Badspot whips out the ol' banstick.

No, seriously Badspot, can you permaban this gaycigarette?

Thank you for spamming. Your post has been reported. Please wait while Badspot whips out the ol' banstick.

Gen. Kerbe Ficken Sie! Sie sind ein ficken, der dumm twat geht, fickt Ihre Mutter Sie dumme Scheiße!

I already said i will be back bigger stronger and better richardice cream
Your current intelligence on a scale of 1 to 10: 1.
When you'll be back, your intelligence will be: 1.000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000081.

Congratulations, you learned how to count to 3.

Gen. Kerbe Ficken Sie! Sie sind ein ficken, der dumm twat geht, fickt Ihre Mutter Sie dumme Scheiße!

Not if Badspot perma-bans you.
He will know when you try to create another acc by your IP.
Adios!

CHAINING YOUR INSULT WITH THE EXACT SAME INSULT A HUNDRED TIMES WILL NOT MAGICALLY MAKE IT MORE INSULTING YOU ASS BOAT

Not if Badspot perma-bans you.
He will know when you try to create another acc by your IP.
Adios!

Why would i when i say better stronger i mean it! not on this but i hope you will all see.
I wont make a new account why would i?

When you'll be back, your intelligence will be: 1.000000000000000000000000000 00000000000000000000000000000 00000081.

Gen, der Sie dumm Sie so sind, kann hat geeinsogen Luft, die Sie dummer Scheißekopf geht, fickt Ihr Selbst
WTF,learn German before you post this stupid stuff.

Gen, der Sie dumm Sie so sind, kann hat geeinsogen Luft, die Sie dummer Scheißekopf geht, fickt Ihr Selbst
WTF,learn German before you post this stupid ice cream.

Go and tell me which part is wrong?