Author Topic: Re: I'm back morons  (Read 8054 times)

You didnt think it really was that easy did you?

mercenary... well its better to put it in your words:
You are a...
Quote from: mercenary
handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps handicaps
ROFL you moron moron  MORON MORON MORON MORON   MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON
  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON  MORON MORON MORON MORON 

OMG moron!!! ahhh moron moron moron go on builder pandaing server moron moron moron boy

well,
Now go and rethink your life.

YOU!   anyway im not coming back to this part of the forums only the mods and maps parts so bye and panda off you gay twat
So much for leaving.

friend.

im dislike on the forums there is to many morons who are against like ChexGuy331 dont know why but he is maybe its because he jealous that i have a  cat that walks on water who knows?
Oh gee I wonder why.

Lemme summarize what has happened between Merc and the real world, for those of you who weren't here.

Between Falcondude and Mercenary, respectively
"This Mercenary dude is kinda annoying."
"OMGNOU"
"What?"
"MORONMORONMORONMORONMORONMORO NMORON"
"Dude, stop saying that, you're the only one being stupid."
"NO U"
"..."
"LOLUHAVNOTHING2SAY"

Between EVERYONE ELSE and Mercenary, respectively
"Stop being annoying!"
"handicaphandicaphandicaphandi caphandicaphandicaphandicapha ndicaphandicap"
"We said, stop being annoying"
"WHY MORON"
"Social outcasting."
"I HAVE A BROTHER WHO SCRIPTS"
"You do know that half the Blockland community can script, right?"
"USUCK"
"That's it, we're not getting anywhere with this n00b, let's just leave and deal with other problems. Like Sparta."
"LOLIWIN"
"No."
"OMGWUTUSUXIROX DEAL W/ IT"

This leads everyone remotely sane on the Blockland forums to think;

THIS
IS
DRAMA
 with a light spice of stupidity.

Me: (dial 911)

911: 911 What's your emergency?

Me: There's a f#cking noob who is annoying the stuff out of everyone on the forums.

911: Alright, we'll send a massive truck of fail for him right away!

DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDram aDramaDrama DRAMAMAAAAAAN

<Cowbell Roundhead is pleased.

I would join the argument but I can't even read his posts due to lack of grammar, so I gave up.

Yay I though I wouldn't get in this :D

Meh, I'd do my chart thing but I don't want to type another one up for BL. The WoW one was hellaloving hard enough to do.

Damn, this all happened while I was sleeping. Thank god he doesn't have a microphone, his crying would rape our eardrums.

He needs to be tortured to death then revived then put in a fire to burn. If he survives we'll though him in a cage full of feral dogs to eat his melted and burnt meat. Dumb kids should not go near a computer let alone the Internet.

He needs to be tortured to death then revived then put in a fire to burn. If he survives we'll though him in a cage full of feral dogs to eat his melted and burnt meat. Dumb kids should not go near a computer let alone the Internet.
Exactly. He'll probably end up with the job of store cashier asking "Paper or plastic?"