Author Topic: Black Ops 3 Trailer just released  (Read 11571 times)

yeah, i was wondering why OP was linking to some stuffty clickbait "news" channel but was too lazy to actually find the trailer lol
yes i was lazy and im still lazy to find the real link lol

well at least its being made by treyarch, not by stuffty sledgehammer

what happened to infinity ward



Just go to the actual official video

I hate the entire COD series to be honest, except for maybe the old ones, like COD 4: MW
it used to be good, now it's all space stuff and the fanbase is Dorito/mountain dew nuts

I hate the entire COD series to be honest, except for maybe the old ones, like COD 4: MW
it used to be good, now it's all space stuff and the fanbase is Dorito/mountain dew nuts
space stuff >= ww2 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> modern day

I hate the entire COD series to be honest, except for maybe the old ones, like COD 4: MW
it used to be good, now it's all space stuff and the fanbase is Dorito/mountain dew nuts

you're 14
CoD 4 released in 2007
you played CoD 4 when you were a 6 y/o?
or are you just trying a little too hard?

you're 14
CoD 4 released in 2007
you played CoD 4 when you were a 6 y/o?
or are you just trying a little too hard?
i'm 13, i bought COD 4 in 2011


fanbase is Dorito/mountain dew nuts
You understand nobody is actually like this and it's exaggerated for the Montage parody community?

And you are no better than them so forget outta here lol

Here is the trailer, link from OP is broken.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdHoNSnR_p0

Pretty excited, the Black Ops series is the only one I really liked; then again I have only played MW3, Black Ops I/II, and Ghosts.

more mlg stuff
You understand nobody is actually like this and it's exaggerated for the Montage parody community?

I hate the entire COD series to be honest, except for maybe the old ones, like COD 4: MW
it used to be good, now it's all space stuff and the fanbase is Dorito/mountain dew nuts
I drink coke and eat lays
bitch