Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 34476 times)

Welcome Nexus and jes00 as reviewers!

Reviewer functions and options is what's up next for the site.

Is there an easy way to see what add-ons have not yet been reviewed or is that only shown when you are on the page for that file?

I assume that is on the way.

Not yet, but it's coming. There's going to be a whole other part of the site dedicated toward moderation and administration.

After that, I want to try to personalize the notifications; only relevant ones will show up. You'll only see update notifications for that add-ons that you have, for example. In the "comments" section for add-ons, they'll show up when relevant, like updates and patch-notes. Then, I want to be able to feed the notifications live in to the game, so they come up in the lower left corner like RTB did, and I'll have the API open so that any add-on can feed in to that. All configurable in settings of course.

Anyway, the point of that tangent is that reviewers will get all upload/update/approval notifications.

Reviewers:

Edit to avoid triple post:

Reviewers, you should now be able to see a link called Useful stuff on the home page. That'll bring you to a list of un-approved add-ons for now. Later on, it'll bring you to a full arsenal of tools accessible by you.

Also, I've pushed Alpha 2 of the add-on.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:02:16 PM by Scout31 »

The approval status thing looks cool.

Hey the in game mod doesn't seem to be able to update.  I have tried two different versions (one that used a full screen overlay, and more recently one that just opens a gui) and both of them go through the progress bar animation but don't appear to update.  I am unable to close the gui normally and the next time I restart blockland I am prompted to do the update again.

One thing I find funny is that we physically lack the required number of reviewers to approve add-ons. We need more people to apply :p
oh wait we actually have exactly enough.

Edit: Add a way for reviewers to vouch for bargain-bin placement.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 11:50:33 PM by Pecon »

One thing I find funny is that we physically lack the required number of reviewers to approve add-ons. We need more people to apply :p
oh wait we actually have exactly enough.

Edit: Add a way for reviewers to vouch for bargain-bin placement.

I think that's what declining should do since add-ons are not "failed" like in rtb

Hey the in game mod doesn't seem to be able to update.  I have tried two different versions (one that used a full screen overlay, and more recently one that just opens a gui) and both of them go through the progress bar animation but don't appear to update.  I am unable to close the gui normally and the next time I restart blockland I am prompted to do the update again.

Mind posting a console.log? Just use canvas.popDialog(GlassUpdatesGui);

Well, I figured it out actually. It turns out that the SemVer library I'm using is just generally stuff, so while the client thinks that 1.0.0-alpha.1.2+nightly.2015.07.22 is the latest version, the site is saying that 1.0.0-0.1.2+build.nightly.2015.07.22 is. I'm just going to go ahead and write my own SemVer library, in the mean time.. I'm going to disable the updater repository.

Site appears to be down

Yeah, I meant to post something. It's down and I'm out today, I'll be able to fix it later tonight.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/1uIXC3G.png[/img]

Well done screenshot, I wasn't expecting transparent backgrounds.
I actually stole them from P3d.
Welcome Nexus and jes00 as reviewers!
Cool beans :)

I love the direction that Blockland Glass is going and especially how fast it's going.

EDIT: Can't connect to the website right now. It says it's an error on the website's end.

DOUBLE EDIT: Working now.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 06:15:44 PM by jes00 »

Just brought the server back up.

Site is back up.  It looks like there was a file that had 4/4 approvals but was still considered "unapproved" for some reason.  When I hit approve again this issue was corrected.  The file in question is http://blocklandglass.com/addon.php?id=35

Actually I just checked back and again it said 4/4, pending approval.  I clicked approve again and this time it looks like it is fixed for good.

Yeah, if you look at the news it appears that mod has been approved 3 times.