Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]

Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 34198 times)

Markdown is now supported in comments and descriptions. I'll have to write an in-game interpreter for it, I suppose.

Cool.

The only issue I'm having right now is that the update dialog does not go away after updating BLG. This is because the Close button uses the GUI name to close it but when the update occurs a new version of the GUI is created.

Might want to add some kind of automatic truncation on the news list.

Hey so I saw that you left a comment on destructo hammer before you failed it, and I thought it might be a good idea to have some sort of "fail reason" that can be seen by anyone trying to visit mods in the fall bin.

The changelog comments parse HTML code; might wanna fix that ASAP.

Also, the List BBCode doesn't work for descriptions anymore
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 12:06:36 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

The changelog comments parse HTML code; might wanna fix that ASAP.

Also, the List BBCode doesn't work for descriptions anymore

I'll fix that.

We stopped using BBCode, started using Markdown.

So, reviewers:
je00 was right, you have a TCPObject directly feeding in to an eval. That's not okay, by far, and I'm thoroughly surprised that three reviewers thought it was okay.

Just because you trust yourself to not abuse that dynamic eval doesn't mean that others would like to inherently trust you. And what happens if your domain expires and someone snatches it up before you renew it? Suddenly, you have a third party and potentially a few hundred users that have a huge, gaping back-door in to their games.

3/4 of you let a TCPObject feeding directly in to an eval pass. That's really not okay.

Noted. Good catch Jes.

edit: Just re-uploaded Client_Themes. Now there are two "Theme Engine" mods listed in the My Files page.

Also, why are the upstream repositories disabled?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:18:48 AM by Greek2me »

Um, I think you should add a section for music/sounds. I noticed that you didn't have it.

Um, I think you should add a section for music/sounds. I noticed that you didn't have it.

Music won't happen because it leads to all sorts of copyright issues.

edit: CRC verification is now available for Support_Updater.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 09:21:15 PM by Greek2me »

I don't think many people will import their RTB add-ons because it's overcomplicated.

Also, why are the upstream repositories disabled?

I disabled them when I rewrote the backend and haven't gotten around to rewriting them.

I don't think many people will import their RTB add-ons because it's overcomplicated.
I'll make a way to import them directly instead of uploading the add-on and setting up essentially a redirect

It doesn't look like the system for sending add-ons to the bargain bin is working.  There are add-ons that have been voted on by 6+ reviewers and are still sitting in the reviewer list.  The news feed does show them as being moved, but nothing appears in the bargain bin section.

Fixed.

Sorry that development has become a little bit stagnant, I have a lot of IRL stuff going on for a couple of weeks. On the client side of things, I'm just compiling a bunch of bug fixes in to the update.

I love it, if I ever make any add-ons I'll make sure to upload them to here.

bump because this is amazing