Author Topic: Blockland Glass Mod Manager [Released!]  (Read 33945 times)

Huh, that's interesting. Maybe something to do with file downloads? My school has most download sites blocked, but I doubt they automatically scan each site. Before, all links to downloads were JavaScript, but now there's a direct link for the BLG add-on itself.

It could potentially be due to the .tk domain. Some firewalls will block this by default

It could potentially be due to the .tk domain. Some firewalls will block this by default
Yeah, I was considering that too. I'll look in to getting an actual domain soon.

i noticed that you have no faces section on the website, are you going to add that?

Yeah, I was considering that too. I'll look in to getting an actual domain soon.

if you a student you can get a free .me domain for a year though githubs student pack

I cannot edit my submitted addons. Has this yet to be added?

i noticed that you have no faces section on the website, are you going to add that?
Probably.

I cannot edit my submitted addons. Has this yet to be added?
Yeah, I'll add it in over the weekend

Incase you already dont have a to-do list, Here is a helpful list of to-do's for this website:
  • Fix the News section
  • Add settings
  • Add Stats/Editing your addons/Updating your addons
  • Face Section
  • Server_ section
  • Probably add a custom filename to display on the addon page
  • Statistics
  • New domain (Probably)
This is all i've found so far.

Bump
700th Post!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 02:27:34 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

Currently working on an overhauled, much more intelligent file brown townyzer.

Someone decided to make an account as Badspot and post a blank add-on, so I'll be making the account verification mandatory in the next push.

you should add the # of downloads near the addon description

Alright, re-scanned the files with the new system. Malicious lines are now also highlighted in red. I've made some changes to the script display system, but it's going to be rewritten soon anyway, along with some other features implemented which will make it pretty nifty. However, for now I'm going to work on the ability to edit files and descriptions.

you should add the # of downloads near the addon description

Will do.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 04:29:28 PM by Scout31 »

remove the login captcha plz

ok i cant upload any files
i just get an error :(