Poll

Which addon would you like the most?

Weapons
Bags (Health, Ammo)
Stealth system
Drills
Bots
Masks

Author Topic: It's Payday fellas! [Added Jacket's Piece!]  (Read 25047 times)

I also want to leave the masks to be the last. I might ask someone else to do the dirty job.. I don't know if I could do masks.
I would focus on doing just the main 4 for masks :)

I need muh sig .40 pls

I need dat Jacket's Piece doe

And the moist nugget and joceline

wouldn't the pattern of the gun be too complicated to do in model? i mean like, if i could do textures, i would do that too.

wouldn't the pattern of the gun be too complicated to do in model? i mean like, if i could do textures, i would do that too.
It depends on how you do it you could do it as a texture or make the patterns as a model and just color the receiver

Sketching 3d Modeling programs, such as sketchup, allow you to drape sketches on top of a current model, basically creating a 'paint by numbers' psuedotexture. That texture can then be colored accordingly to create a 'camo' effect. So yes, texturing guns is possible, but not with conventional programs and regular image files.

Sketching 3d Modeling programs, such as sketchup, allow you to drape sketches on top of a current model, basically creating a 'paint by numbers' psuedotexture. That texture can then be colored accordingly to create a 'camo' effect. So yes, texturing guns is possible, but not with conventional programs and regular image files.

In that case, I'll do the model and you my friend, Will make me the sketching on top. Is it okay?

In that case, I'll do the model and you my friend, Will make me the sketching on top. Is it okay?

That I could def. manage at some point. It's mainly for camoed/textured guns so if you have some, sure. I could deal with the camo part, all I would need is the model in object (.obj) format, untextured/uncolored.

That I could def. manage at some point. It's mainly for camoed/textured guns so if you have some, sure. I could deal with the camo part, all I would need is the model in object (.obj) format, untextured/uncolored.

so no .mtl of course. alright, I'll do the jacket's piece then next up.

so no .mtl of course. alright, I'll do the jacket's piece then next up.

Yep. .mtl is useless in sketchup. PM me the model whenever you feel like it, and I'll get back atcha with a finished, camoed version of it (Jacket's Piece, right?) in .obj form. kthx

If that's how you guys are doing it then you can do the unmodded version as well