Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74297 times)

Jesus that's alot of people wanting pie to be banned.

i'm still waiting for the big reveal where this was all just a ruse and the community got their knickers in a twist over some forget's words on the internet.

i'm still waiting for the big reveal where this was all just a ruse and the community got their knickers in a twist over some forget's words on the internet.
He'll still be banned regardless, whether or not it's a ruse.

Jesus that's alot of people wanting pie to be banned.
It's just probably that most of those people just thought "Yeah, I don't really like Pie Crust so why not vote yes."

Eitherway the petition isn't going to do anything obviously. Badpsot has already made a joke about the situation showing that he isn't going to do anything and the entire idea of voting is stupid and destroys one of the main purpose of having rules in the first place. At least with the Nigerian Cunts, they were an actual malicious group and there were reasons for the members of the clan to be banned and the topic deleted, but here Pie did again, jack stuff to deserve any perma ban. I'm not even sure why some people are even getting excited or announcing the number of yes votes when 99% likely nothings going to even happen.

pie crust has to be the most successful troll on the forums, period. he loving got 300 people to hate him. you guys all fell for it.

Now watch as a hundred people all quote that post and strikethrough the no, then claim it's admittance to trolling.

I don't even think he's trolling

maybe a half assed attempt to cover himself and get away without a ban

his reputation is ruined anyway, best to just ignore it now and never take any advice from him or acknowledge him

I'm no fan of pie crust, and have had his posts blocked for a while now, but this is really silly. What? You want him banned for stuff he said...and keep in mind nothing he posted broke ANY of the rules. What he posted was pretty sick, but can't say it's ban-worthy in the slightest.

And you guys can stop the whole "it worked for the nigerian cunts" argument. Keep in mind that the nigerian cunts were an actual malicious group that were actually doing ban-worthy stuff.

And you guys can stop the whole "it worked for the nigerian cunts" argument. Keep in mind that the nigerian cunts were an actual malicious group that were actually doing ban-worthy stuff.
yeah i kinda think a petition is dumb and i dont think this'll work but it's a good assessment as to how many people really hate this guy lol

yeah i kinda think a petition is dumb and i dont think this'll work but it's a good assessment as to how many people really hate this guy lol
Haha exactly.

Now watch as a hundred people all quote that post and strikethrough the no, then claim it's admittance to trolling.
Wow, that has no basis.

This is believeable.

maybe a half assed attempt to cover himself and get away without a ban
Nothing he's done was ban-worthy.

I prefer Tetrahedrons myself.
But nothing could compare to the Great Cubicuboctehedron