Poll

Should Pie Crust be permanently banned?

Yes, Pie Crust should be banned.
392 (82.4%)
No, Pie Crust should not be banned.
84 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 476

Voting closed: April 25, 2015, 07:48:43 PM

Author Topic: Petition to have Pie Crust Permanently Banned  (Read 74325 times)

He admitted to doing something gross and breaking american laws. So? A bunch of you incriminate yourselves by talking about drugs all the damn time, and people could see that as equally wrong. (I don't think drugs are worse than beastiality, for those of you that like to misconstrue words.)

My vote is no.
Doing drugs only harms yourself
loving dogs harms the dog. I don't think it was ever a matter of legality, it was a matter of whether or not the guy's a sick forget. Bare in mind that he is the same Pie Crust who was taking advantage of Flatflyer by pretending to be girl. If I hadn't pointed it out, I'm sure he would have been able to get something out of flat. He's a richard and sociopath.

that wasn't at all saying he should stay here, forget no, he's annoying, takes advantage of people, and forgets dogs. i meant that we can't change a thing by banning him

that wasn't at all saying he should stay here, forget no, he's annoying, takes advantage of people, and forgets dogs. i meant that we can't change a thing by banning him
cant take advantage of people on here if he's banned
cant brag about being a sick forget if he's banned

I am not saying he's not bad, not disgusting or anything.
Sure he is. But did he do anything bannable? No.
That's why I voted no.

Need I quote Otis again?

loving dogs harms the dog.
i meant that we can't change a thing by banning him

You can't do anything about what he does, so arguing to get him banned won't change this. He still has as much right to post here unless he decides to forget up.

I don't even know why you guys won't get that through your thick heads, banning him from an internet forum doesn't stop him from doing what he pleases off of it.

"I forget dogs for attention on a forum targeted at a younger audience."

I don't even know why you guys won't get that through your thick heads, banning him from an internet forum doesn't stop him from doing what he pleases off of it.
We KNOW. We just don't loving want him here to tell us about it. Animal abusers have no place on this forum.

"I forget dogs for attention on a forum targeted at a younger audience."
YOU'RE loving DISGUSTING YOU PIECE OF stuff GET PERMA'D BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES YOU NOW ARHJAGRHGRHGRHGRAR

We KNOW. We just don't loving want him here to tell us about it. Animal abusers have no place on this forum.
Has he stated it anywhere else than the topic it was first read in?
No, all of you are bringing it up elsewhere because it's some kind of big joke now.

YOU'RE loving DISGUSTING YOU PIECE OF stuff GET PERMA'D BECAUSE EVERYONE HATES YOU NOW ARHJAGRHGRHGRHGRAR
Which is all completely true. He is disgusting trash who should be permad and more than 300 people on here would like to see him banned. What was your point again?

Which is all completely true. He is disgusting trash who should be permad and more than 300 people on here would like to see him banned. What was your point again?
However true it was, I do believe you missed the painful ammount of sarcasm in that sentence.

However true it was, I do believe you missed the painful ammount of sarcasm in that sentence.
Are you implying that he isn't a piece of stuff who deserves to be banned from a community that doesn't want him?
Because if I missed your sarcasm, I'd like a straight explanation.

Has he stated it anywhere else than the topic it was first read in?
No, all of you are bringing it up elsewhere because it's some kind of big joke now.
Nobody likes animal abusers, nobody likes rapists, and nobody likes attention whores, and he's proud to be all 3. Are you okay with that? You think we should just shrug off his actions because "Whatever, we're just a forum, it won't stop him?" We can still dish out a punishment to say "Hey, this isn't okay, nobody wants you here and we won't stand for this."

has any one actually proved the dog loving thing yet?

or is that just what you sickos want to believe?? 0.o

People have done it before.
are you sure? because, wow, look at that, nothing happened

Nobody likes animal abusers, nobody likes rapists, and nobody likes attention whores, and he's proud to be all 3. Are you okay with that? You think we should just shrug off his actions because "Whatever, we're just a forum, it won't stop him?" We can still dish out a punishment to say "Hey, this isn't okay, nobody wants you here and we won't stand for this."
Of course, but what he does is none of Badspot's business, and the rules were not broken. I am not trying to justify anything he does, of course it's disgusting, I've stated this numerous times, but he isn't going to be banned.

has any one actually proved the dog loving thing yet?

or is that just what you sickos want to believe?? 0.o
All this started with one quote from Pie Crust in a confession topic stating he came on a dog once or twice or more. Nothing was blatantly stated he forgeted one as far as I've seen.