[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458930 times)

Slow Fight on the Heights
Autoplay

Slow Fight on the Heights is a modification of SFOTH. Everything is 10x slower, giving you more time to think and be bored.

I know people are desperate for recruits for their clan but come on.

Who the forget said I'm popular? And why would I join some clan over that?

I should really make it so only Friends and followers can PM me. These are getting ridiculous.

I also got a stuffton more messages for war clans and some messages that might be viruses.

Roblox is too oversaturated with "BUILD TO SURVIVE THE FNAF GTA MURDER MYSTERY DISASTER ACIDXXBLOOD ANIME TOWN RP"
 stuff to be fun these days. its hard for me to find anything basic and fun. Offical maps like Crossroads and SFOTH are ok, but really most of the other stuff should be burned in a fire.

Roblox is too oversaturated with "BUILD TO SURVIVE THE FNAF GTA MURDER MYSTERY DISASTER ACIDXXBLOOD ANIME TOWN RP"
 stuff to be fun these days. its hard for me to find anything basic and fun. Offical maps like Crossroads and SFOTH are ok, but really most of the other stuff should be burned in a fire.
If you're into intense fighting games, search strife. Think "black magic" but the scripts aren't too sloppy. In fact, they're actually pretty damn decent. 2k wins and counting.

Recently started playing again after 6 years, and I have to say the games evolved quite a bit.

Recently started playing again after 6 years, and I have to say the games evolved quite a bit.
What is your definition of, ‘Evolved’

you mean a few games

What is your definition of, ‘Evolved’
you mean a few games
Well, 2009 was really primitive compared to what the servers I have been playing on have to offer.

Well, 2009 was really primitive compared to what the servers I have been playing on have to offer.
oh yeah, definitely. people who say 2008 - 2009 was better don't understand how bland the games were compared to now

oh yeah, definitely. people who say 2008 - 2009 was better don't understand how bland the games were compared to now
my young mind had a blast back then.
the nostalgia is the only reason I though 2009 was a golden year for roblox.
that and there where less asshats ingame.

I just wish the games page was before the murder craze because that basically forgeted up everything.

my young mind had a blast back then.
the nostalgia is the only reason I though 2009 was a golden year for roblox.
that and there where less asshats ingame.
Don't get me wrong, I LOVED '09 as a kid, but I I'm just impressed by some of the things people are putting out.
Some servers I joined recently is that flood server, Lumber Land, and Roblox Deathrun.

Also, my profile: www.dynablox.com/users/4011593/profile (Why can't I post links to Roblox here?)
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:42:58 PM by Nymph »

Don't get me wrong, I LOVED '09 as a kid, but I I'm just impressed by some of the things people are putting out.
Some servers I joined recently is that flood server, Lumber Land, and Roblox Deathrun.

Also, my profile: /users/4011593/profile (Why can't I post links to Roblox here?)
Replace Roblox dot com with Dynablox dot com or Gooblox dot com

Replace Roblox dot com with Dynablox dot com or Gooblox dot com
Alright, thanks.

posted on the old thread

might as well repost the link:

right here