Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458882 times)

SPOILER ALERT

Halloween is a sponsored dev event.
Basically ingesting a bottle of bleach is more healthier and more fun.

The sad thing is that developing your own game is more fun than trying to play their events now. It's been over 16 months and no unique event with no sponsor / product placement tie-in.

It's really pathetic. Welp time to develop on Blox Cards now!

SPOILER ALERT

Halloween is a sponsored dev event.
Basically ingesting a bottle of bleach is more healthier and more fun.
The sad thing is that developing your own game is more fun than trying to play their events now. It's been over 16 months and no unique event with no sponsor / product placement tie-in.

It's really pathetic. Welp time to develop on Blox Cards now!
http://blog roblox com/2015/10/get-a-sneak-peek-at-our-bloxtober-event/
add dots between where the spaces are at, dynablox doesn't work with the blog

Yeah, they have 2 places that are re-skin textures and UI (typical) and 1 is by Quenty and Davidii (which I both admire), however it's a slow on-rail shooter (Rambo SEGA Arcade anyone?) and very much product placement.

I get tired of it.

however it's a slow on-rail shooter (Rambo SEGA Arcade anyone?) and very much product placement.
it's not even out yet and has no sort of sponsor
you're going to be on a big track shooting ghosts and skeletons with your friends if you don't like that you're just on a bandwagon

it's not even out yet and has no sort of sponsor
you're going to be on a big track shooting ghosts and skeletons with your friends if you don't like that you're just on a bandwagon

It was out for a day or so a week ago for beta testing, they even stated that it's part of the Nerf Sponsor. I only dislike the slow pacing, not the entire game.

http://www.dynablox.com/games/285918933/Halloween-Zombie-Strike

Again, I only dislike the constant row of product placement events.

I'd like to show some unrealistically good looking images that I found on older version's of roblox's homepage/etc (which are both clearly rendered outside of roblox), even though it's not that far off. Obviously they both look great, but they aren't 100% true to the game, especially the first one. (click for full size)

Anyone know of any other exceptional portrayals of the game that they've showed off somewhere or even better nice screenshots taken directly from the game? I know both of the roblox TV ads were very misleading graphically.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 02:50:04 PM by QuadStorm »

So roblox has a new chat/party system.
It's very good now

The on-rail game is really not enjoyable. Can't blame the community for disliking it, it has many problems that would just really make any energetic kid bored, examples are no bosses, no swapping paths, small map, one type of gun.

The on-rail game is really not enjoyable. Can't blame the community for disliking it, it has many problems that would just really make any energetic kid bored, examples are no bosses, no swapping paths, small map, one type of gun.
And it loops.

The ride never ends.....