Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458756 times)

i joined it hang myself for you, everyone gets a free boombox that basically plays server-wide
you can guess what kind of audio people played
this is poor game design.
just have preset songs on a server-wide radio, like that Ro-Records thing

i joined it to hang myself for you, there's a boombox gamepass
guess what audio people played
Thank you for suffering for me

also, I want to guess a song, but it ain't at the tip of my tongue yet

they said i could be anything

so i became a jet

so i became a jet
Nice jet.

What was the outcome of the jet's flying?

inb4horribledisaster

i forgot to turn on the hover brick and i died as soon as i left the map

edit:

so i gave up halfway through being a mayor

i'm hosting cowkiller's old earth map with fixed tools, in case anyone wants to play on it or w/e
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:57:44 AM by Tudoreleu »

The Great Stone Bridge
coming to theaters soon

also if anyone knows where i can find some script or model that saves the stuff built when i click it so i can build in mp thatd be swell

Don't go to the State of Docklands

The police arrest you, taze you, shoot you AND your car for no reasons, then they make assumptions, and their group leader doesn't care.

Roblox is fun when there aren't any bait servers.  Everytime i try to go on Roblox, there are servers that don't say what the title says.  For example the title would say "Ride 10,000,000 miles down a rial cart to win" i would jojn a server like this because it would be interesting, but it ends up being a crappy minigames server.  Otherwise, its fun when its stuff like cool obby's or there was this AWP server which you could open cases, that was amazing.

no but seriously i /really/ wanna find a save script or smth to allow me to build in mp

Roblox is fun when there aren't any bait servers.  Everytime i try to go on Roblox, there are servers that don't say what the title says.  For example the title would say "Ride 10,000,000 miles down a rial cart to win" i would jojn a server like this because it would be interesting, but it ends up being a crappy minigames server.  Otherwise, its fun when its stuff like cool obby's or there was this AWP server which you could open cases, that was amazing.
how is ride 10,000,000 miles in a cart any more interesting than a minigame server

how is ride 10,000,000 miles in a cart any more interesting than a minigame server
because children are stupid

Because cart rides are stupid as all hellTHE BEST THING EVER TO BE CREATED ON ROBLOX

critical math and determine 10,000,000 miles into hours/days