[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458901 times)

Wowe some bitch on person299s minigames just yelled at me for kicking her ass in brickbattle

she soon proceeded to make us do 3-4 rounds of timebomb and I still kicked her ass in it.
it was then when she knew she was going to lose on the 3rd round was when she ragequitted

10/10 forget timebomb and forget her and her clique which targeted me throughout the session

Wowe some bitch on person299s minigames just yelled at me for kicking her ass in brickbattle

she soon proceeded to make us do 3-4 rounds of timebomb and I still kicked her ass in it.
it was then when she knew she was going to lose on the 3rd round was when she ragequitted

10/10 forget timebomb and forget her and her clique which targeted me throughout the session
do you remember their name

do you remember their name
sadly, no.

But hey, this isn't the first time that I got yelled at by some people. Hell, a user named lillypiehun called up her friend juan2854321 and he stated "If you keep messing with (ahem) lillypiehun, I will hack your account" even though she started spewing stuff first over the fact that I won most games which usually resulted in a 1v1 against her.

I should just not play person299's minigames for a while nah

(that quick edit though, I actually followed them both on an alt I made, their both offline but boy oh boy will I have a field day with them when they come online)
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:51:59 PM by crazy54311 »

I'd like to show some unrealistically good looking images that I found on older version's of roblox's homepage/etc (which are both clearly rendered outside of roblox), even though it's not that far off. Obviously they both look great, but they aren't 100% true to the game, especially the first one. (click for full size)

-snip-

Anyone know of any other exceptional portrayals of the game that they've showed off somewhere or even better nice screenshots taken directly from the game? I know both of the roblox TV ads were very misleading graphically.
That bottom one is actually a place and they just touched it up and made the place look more vibrant

when the stairs are too slippery

Sometimes I wonder why I still play roblox

I stated about how I found a wheel that glitched into the spectating room

i kekd

What the forget?

This was posted NINE hours ago and it still hasn't been deleted.

What the forget?

lol

have you realised that roblox is filled with people more stupid special than sugar

What the forget?

you are aware the roblox moderation system is corrupt right.
they dont give a stuff about anything

why didn't I move my loving MOUSE!?

Can't you just smell the virtual loving from here?

I would go in there but I don't want to hang myself over how loving stupid everyone would be in the server*

*I wouldn't hang myself over this obviously, but it's still stupid

i hear the scripters loading up the love scripts from here...

i joined it to hang myself for you, there's a boombox gamepass
guess what audio people played
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 07:22:08 PM by Obliviongate20 »