Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458885 times)

(stole the image from some redditor below image is mine if it matters)

roblox now has a game sponsoring feature so your game could show up on the front page, which brings for another way to advertise your game with a fancy icon

that's pretty cool, that way you can actually see when an interesting game shows up and not some ad on the side of the page with a thousand lens glares and glow effects

These ads just get better and better!

These ads just get better and better!
thats been there for like 2 years and copied

Interesting, never seen it before, maybe it's rare to see.

so I haven't looked at the site in like months
the first thing I see

critical math and determine 10,000,000 miles into hours/days
personal sacrifices were made in the production of this: i had to actually visit a minecart place
some conversions:
10 million (10,000,000) miles > 16,093,440,000 meters
for reference, this is assuming a roblox player is 1.7 meters tall (the average height of a white male)
also for reference i am using this place to get my measurements

a roblox player is 5 studs tall, and doing some proportional math stuff this means 1 meter = ~3 studs (in reality its 2.941 but who cares)

now we need to find out how many studs a minecart goes every second and from then its basic arithmetic

again i did some math and found that the minecart covered this stretch of track in ~2 1/2 seconds. that stretch is 41 studs long. still just simple division, dividing both sides by 2.5 gives us the measurement that a minecart travels 16.4 studs every second. this means that the minecart is going ~5.5m/s or around 12 m/ph.

from here we just divide 16,093,440,000 by 5.5m/s to get 2,926,080,000 seconds.. or ~92 years to go the entire length..

meaning you would probably die before the track was completed. so have fun with that.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:12:51 AM by ZombieDude »

so I haven't looked at the site in like months
the first thing I see

Chair racing?
That's so old and stupid now.