Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458586 times)

i forgot how to make the server wide music change when my character touches a certain brick
the script i was using broke

types of people in the roblox population (my opinion)
the kid
the salty kid
the baby
the scripting 16 year old (who dominates the front page with totally not original ideas)
the grown man/woman
the online dater
the scripter
the builder
the underrated game maker
the "pro"

I remember in 2010 when I got BC for the first time and I made game with just grass and I put some of freemodel bot and with flamesword and then I made the game BC only and holy loving stuff I got like 10 people in my game and I was 8 at the time and it felt so good to have 10 people in my game, I wish that happened again.

Well, release is soon. I decided to take one of my friend's old 1970 Chevorlet Suburbans from the original v7, which was made in March last year. The one one the left was his old one, and the one on the right is the updated version.

Is Chevrolet intentionally misspelled or?

Is Chevrolet intentionally misspelled or?
I just noticed that now. I misspelled it on accident.

For those of you that like building, this game is really fun and intuitive. Ive been part of their community for 7 years and its only gotten better.

https://www.roblox.com/games/27043946/Builders-Test-Server

Change dynablox to roblox.

Also, for anyone who played my friend's city last night and saw the horrible car physics that match BL's, my friend is fixing them soon.

I remember in 2010 when I got BC for the first time and I made game with just grass and I put some of freemodel bot and with flamesword and then I made the game BC only and holy loving stuff I got like 10 people in my game and I was 8 at the time and it felt so good to have 10 people in my game, I wish that happened again.
oh man that reminds me
one time when i was ten or eleven i made a wild west game that got fairly popular
it was all built by me with 0 free models

I used to get on the home phone with my cousin and we would play roblox games together while talking over the phone. We didnt know how to use skype or teamspeak or anything. We would play tycoons usually, like 'Two Player Military Tycoon', 'Age Of Empires Tycoon', and that zombie defense game with the pyramid. What was that called? 'Shakraas Zombie Defense'?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 03:33:53 PM by Willymcmilly »

For those of you that like building, this game is really fun and intuitive. Ive been part of their community for 7 years and its only gotten better.

https://www.roblob.com/games/27043946/Builders-Test-Server

can confirm this has always been a really cool place

you can build on your own turf and all so if you don't trust the other people (nobody does) you can just build with your dudes

it's a bit unneeded now with team create being a thing but it's still a fun place

I used to get on the home phone with my cousin and we would play roblox games together while talking over the phone. We didnt know how to use skype or teamspeak or anything. We would play tycoons usually, like 'Two Player Military Tycoon', 'Age Of Empires Tycoon', and that zombie defense game with the pyramid. What was that called? 'Shakraas Zombie Defense'?
Shakraas sounds familiar. I remember my first day playing Roblox in December 2010 was a game called "Airvent!". It was that you had to walk through a giant airvent and then you reached Telamon's house if you did it correctly. The end of it turned into a huge gun fight between players.

Roblox's logo is now changed. It doesn't look all that hot though. I liked the old one better.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 07:18:44 AM by Master Shadow Phoenix »