Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458376 times)

ive never actually cringed at anything until now. Ive played this game and all it is is a default roblox map and some re-used assets from their other games slapped on to some half assed "body" full of stuffty animations or "emotions" since apperently according to the creators squatting   and dabbing are emotions. Even worse is that the game is full of stuffty roleplayers and people who wasted their money on vip so they can play some stuffty music nobody in the game cares about. All the models in the game actually scare me since they dont look good at all, everyone who plays it roleplays as if they are at the age of 5, and everyone there pretty much dresses as deviant art in a physical form. i also like the description pointing out that there shouldnt be any erp. Got nothing against furries but this game is a horror fest.

why are people so salty if you don't help the prisoners escape in jail break or something

they have the nerve to call my 9 year old account "noob"

ive never actually cringed at anything until now. Ive played this game and all it is is a default roblox map and some re-used assets from their other games slapped on to some half assed "body" full of stuffty animations or "emotions" since apperently according to the creators squatting   and dabbing are emotions. Even worse is that the game is full of stuffty roleplayers and people who wasted their money on vip so they can play some stuffty music nobody in the game cares about. All the models in the game actually scare me since they dont look good at all, everyone who plays it roleplays as if they are at the age of 5, and everyone there pretty much dresses as deviant art in a physical form. i also like the description pointing out that there shouldnt be any erp. Got nothing against furries but this game is a horror fest.
not to mention it has that stuffty viva pinata / fiesta font that every stuff "casual game" uses

you can now have up to 200 games active at once, regardless of your membership
goo.gl/pnmLHa
holy crap this is a miracle for everyone

you can now have up to 200 games active at once, regardless of your membership
goo.gl/pnmLHa
holy crap this is a miracle for everyone
WHAT THE WHAT!?

HOLY stuff THEY CAVED ON BC FEATURES
THEY ACTUALLY DID IT

so is making games gonna be the only way to get money :|

Does this mean you can sell shirts and pants?

doesnt this apply to like, literally all of roblox though

doesnt this apply to like, literally all of roblox though
I wouldn't really say all of it, but majority

what about me? i'm trying to improve my building skills and using more colors..

so is making games gonna be the only way to get money :|
/upgrade isnt the url?

/upgrade isnt the url?
it was back when i used to play it
this is still gay stuff nonetheless. i will loving kill roblox if they change it one more time