Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458350 times)

>buying unlocks
pathetic, 💯 REAL Phantom Forces pros know to save up to buy massive amounts of crates and keys
hey in my defence i really wanted to embrace allah with the AK

i bought a scar-l when i was low level and still use it despite it not being amazing

actually i have a confession i love the remmington i love shotgun like i seriously love blasting someones face full of flechette or birdshot like it really gets the blood pumpin when i loving murder some bfger that forgeted my stuff up it is my aesthetic

>buying unlocks
pathetic, 💯 REAL Phantom Forces pros know to save up to buy massive amounts of crates and keys
are you the type that unironically uses the SFG BT and BFG BT loadout

actually i have a confession i love the remmington i love shotgun like i seriously love blasting someones face full of flechette or birdshot like it really gets the blood pumpin when i loving murder some bfger that forgeted my stuff up it is my aesthetic
dude same i love all shotguns in all games like in halo whenever I see a shotgun i always use it even if it's not a good choice tactically

the best shotgun is KS
birdshot ks is horrifying and its spread becomes 870-like
slug KS is a mini-bfg (but not an SFG)
flechette KS is kinda like regular KS but more wall-bangy with kinda less damage

are you the type that unironically uses the SFG BT and BFG BT loadout
no, i hate the 50 cals and  i hate the bt

no, i hate the 50 cals and  i hate the bt
everytime i hear the sudden sound of the bfg and the camera goes to some guy in forgetall, whereever being prone woth a bfg, i kinda die a little irl

if you're gonna use bfg you have to be moving around constantly or else you're a scrub
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 08:00:49 PM by Tactical Nuke »

due to roblox's new "fantastic" audio update i had heard a forgetin honeybadger with BFG sounds
terrifying
before i realized its just some overrated garbage
like really its a loving M4 with a cute suppressor on the end and performs worse than an M16A4 get your stuff together you loving knockoff paradox-lookin' ass
note i absolutely hate every trickshotting clan in PF too like really just play the loving game without trying to make it some "XDDD QUICKSCOPE BFG DIVESHOT MONTAGE *ROBUX GIVEAWAY*"

honey badger is actually pretty good forget you

I somehow managed to make my M4 have the same spread whether it is hip fire or sights.

It's easier to hit things with sights, though.

the m16a4 is bae theres no denying it

I...
I never used the m16a4

When you were hip firing PDWs, I studied the M16A4. When you were having sniper duels, I mastered the burst. While you wasted your credits at the shop in pursuit of vanity, I unlocked all the mods. And now that the world is on fire and the BT BFGers are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help.