[THREAD MOVED]

Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 457435 times)

blockiverse is literally blockland runescape

What makes miner's paradise so fun? I see my little brother play it all the time on the xbox and it just looks like you're placing down decently modeled set pieces

What makes miner's paradise so fun? I see my little brother play it all the time on the xbox and it just looks like you're placing down decently modeled set pieces

you've hit the nail so hard on the head it has amnesia
it's just a tycoon that tries to be new and interesting but it's still just a tycoon

blockiverse is a sign that god is dead
at the very least i have ascended into biggerhead heaven yesterday

you mean miners haven?

Yeah, that. I haven't seen any real gameplay from it at all. There's no goals. There's a bunch of numbers going off and a stuff ton of blocks that aren't even thematically homogeneous. It really weirds me out seeing so many wasted opportunities in Roblox games. Like, if I were to make that game, I'd at least try to involve some kind of actual challenge in it, it's essentially a cookie clicker with built in idling from the start, boring as forget.

me and beachbum and toxicology stayed up until 4am playing some game where you eat fast food to get fatter so you can beat other people up

What makes miner's haven so fun? I see my little brother play it all the time on the xbox and it just looks like you're placing down decently modeled set pieces
i played miner's haven and thought it was a nice tycoon for 5 hours until i got stuck in a loop that prevented any progress
need more money? get more mines! not enough room for ore? upgrade the limit! can't afford to upgrade? get more money!

i don't know if i'm missing something or if this is what people consider fun these days

hey guys look at these high loving quality uv maps on one of the recent gears