Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458173 times)

it got a quite nice update, though
to summarize the update:
-stuffheads thinking a chinook is an attack helicopter
-a useless truck that shoots missiles. it's easy to get yourself shot off of one before you can even launch a missile
-a pretty decent tank that's pretty good for attacking helicopters (and has a forgetton of parts)
-shaking like a seizure every time you get hit by an explosive
-the best score saving system in wingman8's history

i recall once exploiting this problem to make a seizure spawn point in which you would be sent flying away everytime you spawned

you gotta credit ROBLOX for supposedly being "in development" since 1997 (which I don't believe for a second) yet they still have worse physics than BL

they still have worse physics than BL
okay thats just exaggerating

okay thats just exaggerating

dude I used to play natural disaster survival all the time and you'd see entire freaking buildings fly away like the vehicles do on BL

I'm getting so loving bored of making cars all the time. I need something new to do or else my friend's game is forgeted

I'm getting so loving bored of making cars all the time. I need something new to do or else my friend's game is forgeted
Make trains or something

The Future of Filtering Enabled: Experimental Mode
thoughts?
"Experimental mode games (FilteringEnabled disabled) will be hidden for players under 13"
no more bacon hairs ruining our games!

.. or not? people will lie about their age just to get in a game

good physics

this is literally the first thing i think of when i think of roblox its the stuffty physics engine lmao oh man this cause me so much grief when i was a young game dev

i played r2da some minutes ago and it was catastrophical when i played a melee-smash server.
imo gamemodes like FFA, MMA and TDM are rage-inducing due to lack of skillz....
it just makes me think of murdering every single player in the server which would lead me to prison (inb4 "pathetic")

seems like PvP is not my cup of tea even though i used to be quite good in phantom forces..
now my skills rusted out and i cant play PF, otherwise i get rekt and then i get salty and then....