Poll

print((CFrame.Angles(math.pi, 0, 0) * CFrame.new(0, 1, 0)).Y)

Author Topic: [THREAD MOVED]  (Read 458355 times)

armored patrol got the coolest forgetin' update, you need to play it now

is there a way rn for a non-bc to get robux? i want to buy some game passes but im not looking to spend real money haha
the only way really is put gamepasses on your game and hope somebody is willing to buy or add a gear to your game hope somebody will buy it from your gamepage.

armored patrol got the coolest forgetin' update, you need to play it now
to summarize the update:
-stuffheads thinking a chinook is an attack helicopter
-a useless truck that shoots missiles. it's easy to get yourself shot off of one before you can even launch a missile
-a pretty decent tank that's pretty good for attacking helicopters (and has a forgetton of parts)
-shaking like a seizure every time you get hit by an explosive
-the best score saving system in wingman8's history

they just released the Black Iron Commando hat, and it's pretty much a cheapest version of the other commando, but it looks kickass and I feel it's going be a limited, so I bought it, but because I think it might a limited and is because it's look awesome

-stuffheads thinking a chinook is an attack helicopter
what kinda forgetn dumbass

what kinda forgetn dumbass
well chinook has homing/tracking missiles, the huey, an attack helicopter, doesnt

YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CHOOSE

well chinook has homing/tracking missiles, the huey, an attack helicopter, doesnt

YOU KNOW WHAT PEOPLE ARE GOING TO CHOOSE
why the forget

wtf, somebody got in my account somehow and traded some of my stuff to their account, I just changed password after this stuff

wtf, somebody got in my account somehow and traded some of my stuff to their account, I just changed password after this stuff
Contact Roblox and get your stuff back.

Contact Roblox and get your stuff back.
lol good luck with this, roblox support is like talking to a brick wall

lol good luck with this, roblox support is like talking to a brick wall
yeah, but onetime somebody scammed me and I lost my account for a week, but my dad emailed ROBLOX about it and got it back, but I know I got lucky, so this time it might not work

yeah, but onetime somebody scammed me and I lost my account for a week, but my dad emailed ROBLOX about it and got it back, but I know I got lucky, so this time it might not work
it will probably work, it will just take quite a while

you are not the only one scammed here, though..

ok that's some forgeted up bullstuff, in order to even to get assistance to my account, I need to use my original email (my dads) that isn't really attached to the account anymore and that's just bullstuff because why the forget do I need to use the original email, that doesn't make any sense, ugh.

blockland is litty, but roblox is stuffty
take a look at this stuffty thing made in the city of roblox
www roblox com/games/959479969/FACE-CHANGE-UPDATE-Team-10-House
stay litty