things in public shools that piss you off: V2

Author Topic: things in public shools that piss you off: V2  (Read 14826 times)

Didn't The docter supposedly come back with an alt as well?
yep

and Mocheeze posts every once in a while too

you're not supposed to say you're gonna blow your brains out on the forums. it's a bannable offense.

and, most people who have "died" or "committed Self Delete" have came back within a year or 2
*cough boomerangdog cough*
he was referring to this thread

but just because people in that thread were insensitive pricks doesn't mean molt's allowed to be one now

but just because people in that thread were insensitive pricks doesn't mean molt's allowed to be one now
Sorry

Pent up aggression

Need to go find my boxing gloves and hit my bag

nobody should've ever been a prick like that, regardless of the kind of person killed.

we're all in the wrong here, not just molt

edit:

and yes I agree, molt, that was really mean

Sorry

Pent up aggression

Excuses, excuses. You just realized you dun forgeted up.

Sorry

Pent up aggression

Mentally unstable

the difference is that was a brony lol

Those kinds of kids who make terrible loveual jokes and get the praise, even from the girls. It's also the same kind of kids who use social media to overpower themselves and other stuff like that.
I'm a 12 year old at middle school FYI

Those kinds of kids who make terrible loveual jokes and get the praise, even from the girls. It's also the same kind of kids who use social media to overpower themselves and other stuff like that.
I'm a 12 year old at middle school FYI

this guy gets it

use social media to overpower themselves and other stuff like that.
What do you mean

the difference is that was a brony lol
we don't know that the other kid isn't a brony so you still might be able to fit in a few hilarious jokes
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:50:56 PM by Aoki¹ »

we don't know that the other kid isn't a brony so you still might be able to fit in a few hilarious jokes!
I don't think a brony could have the mental capacity to be a honor roll student body president.

What do you mean
They would go around saying they have a crap load of followers on instagram or whateves and people believe them.

They would go around saying they have a crap load of followers on instagram or whateves and people believe them.
Do they have a crap load of followers? If they do then they are just speaking truth. If they don't they are speaking lies. I don't see how this overpowers a person in any way?