things in public shools that piss you off: V2

Author Topic: things in public shools that piss you off: V2  (Read 14823 times)

This loving stupid ass reject kid that keeps sitting next to me and poking me in the sides, whenever there is a free place he's loving there

Failing a class by one or two points and your teacher doesn't give you those points.

(I guess this goes more for High School, Since in college you dun forgeted up if you're failing a class.)

Failing a class by one or two points and your teacher doesn't give you those points.

(I guess this goes more for High School, Since in college you dun forgeted up if you're failing a class.)

Or missing straight A's by 0.03 points and having the whole school make fun of you for it.

This loving stupid ass reject kid that keeps sitting next to me and poking me in the sides, whenever there is a free place he's loving there
This.

Teachers that hold you back for something another person did and cause you to be late for your class
This, this, and this. Our shuttle-bus driver likes to do this too. She's a cunt.

"lol guys if the teacher isn't here for 15 minutes we can legally leave" no forget you stop being handicapped
here at my school, everyone thinks that if we get 3 fights in a day, they'll send everyone home. this was disproven when there were 2 fights before breakfast, leading to everyone egging each other on with "ROUND 3 LETS GO." eventually we wound up with 6 fights that day and were put on lock down for the rest of the day, and the rules were enforced even more strongly for about two weeks after that. everyone involved in the fighting was expelled (about 11 kids).

here at my school, everyone thinks that if we get 3 fights in a day, they'll send everyone home. this was disproven when there were 2 fights before breakfast, leading to everyone egging each other on with "ROUND 3 LETS GO." eventually we wound up with 6 fights that day and were put on lock down for the rest of the day, and the rules were enforced even more strongly for about two weeks after that. everyone involved in the fighting was expelled (about 11 kids).
Holy stuff 6 fights in a day? At our school there's like 1 a week total and I've only ever personally seen 2.

There's lots of fights at my school but sadly I've never caught one :(

Holy stuff 6 fights in a day? At our school there's like 1 a week total and I've only ever personally seen 2.
i'm told we usually get a day like that at least once a year, but never have i seen so many people get expelled in one day. but fights are pretty common at my school, even more so outside of it (i've seen people come back with gunshot wounds and dislocated arms)

There's lots of fights at my school but sadly I've never caught one :(
tbh i'm really not that interested in them. last year one happened right next to me while i was on my way to lunch and i was like "forget y'all i'm getting pizza" and kept walking

Most of my teachers allow an 89% to count as an A. My physics teacher says he would even let an 88.5% slide.

My school is known as one of the worst in the area here, and we may get one or two major fights in an entire semester. I've only heard of seven or so that have ever happened. At least three of those were before I went to the school (my friend got two week suspension for one of them, and he was defending himself), and I was right next to one of them which happened in my 1st hour Spanish 2 class last year. I'm so small that when they hit my desk, I went scooting across the floor.

Someone died of a fight in our school but that's mainly because the forgetheads were stomping on his head

There was a riot at my school.

and I was right next to one of them which happened in my 1st hour Spanish 2 class last year. I'm so small that when they hit my desk, I went scooting across the floor.
oh yeah that reminds me, someone actually broke a couch and wound up with some serious bleeding after one of the fights. there was blood all over the floor and desks.

Someone died of a fight in our school but that's mainly because the forgetheads were stomping on his head
Holy damn

I remember a fight at my old school where one person had his head busted onto a locker, blood was all over the floor.

jesus christ