Author Topic: things in public shools that piss you off: V2  (Read 15179 times)

Yes

I have an anthill next to my locker

I would take a pic but there is a strict no phone policy
Just take a picture before school or at lunch. I'm sure there aren't people walking around to make sure you aren't on your phone.

I'll just take your word for it.

But if you got an anthill right next to your locker make the school call orkin or some stuff.
My school is incredibly poor

Our computers I estimate are from about 2004 and have windows 7 somehow

There are flies in the lunchroom

Half the school doesn't even get heat

Ceiling covers are missing around the place

1 in every 4 lights has a broken bulb

Just take a picture before school or at lunch. I'm sure there aren't people walking around to make sure you aren't on your phone.
I do this program where I leave school before lunch

Our school also doesn't let us in until 7:05 which is 10 minutes before homeroom

Also I don't want a detention

My school is incredibly poor

Our computers I estimate are from about 2004 and have windows 7 somehow

There are flies in the lunchroom

Half the school doesn't even get heat

Ceiling covers are missing around the place

1 in every 4 lights has a broken bulb
I do this program where I leave school before lunch

Our school also doesn't let us in until 7:05 which is 10 minutes before homeroom

Also I don't want a detention
don't you live in south america

here are bathroom ones

stuff in the toilet
one time there was actual semen on the toilet jesus.
well sometimes it doesn't piss me off cause it's a hot kid but instead of holding or covering snake they just put their hands on the wall, letting everyone see their richard
DON'T loving PULL YOUR PANTS ALL THE WAY DOWN TO PISS IN A URINAL

- Overly sensitive people (I don't care that one of your friends cuts their wrists/committed Self Delete, grow up)
- People who use memes in real life
- People that clog the hallways by walking slowly
- Legend of Zelda superfans (I don't care that most of the games are OK, the series is stupidly overrated)

Most of the other stuff I really dislike has already been mentioned and/or I have learned to ignore it.

windows 7
windows 7 isnt outdated lol, they probably decided just not to replace it. my school still uses windows 7 for the desktops and uses chromebooks for laptops. besides, windows 10 is free for 7 and 8 users as i recall

People who try to talk to me while I am taking a piss at the urinal

Gay people who hit on me

People who think a joke by one person is person but if a popular kid says it it is hilarious

there was this dude that i thought was amazing but a lot ofngirls were like ewww
i digressed and approached him for a date and he told me"no i only date really pretty girls" and i was like yeah well i guess im neither :( and walked away and got me a loving starbux that was sweeter than his gay ass >:c

Gay people who hit on me
jus cuz we talkin duzn mean we hittin

No

Where did you hear that?
i must be thinking of somewhere else

jus cuz we talkin duzn mean we hittin
I know the difference I have a bi best friend after all

- People that clog the hallways by walking slowly

This irritates the living hell out of me.

Im glad im going to NYU and living in the city because people actually know how to walk at a moderate/fast pace.

that's like saying i know the difference between a toaster and a car door because i have an ironing board

do you want your "diversity" prize sticker or something