Yes, he needs to de-admin all of them
7 (8.1%)
Yes, but only blur is a richard
4 (4.7%)
Not all of them, but a majority
4 (4.7%)
No, Blur and his team is my bae
6 (7%)
No, I am a part of his team. Go forget a richard.
6 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 86

Author Topic: Blur's Server  (Read 5588 times)

Nova Flare here.
In defence of Dragonoid, I have only three words:
The banana roared.
Well, that's a textbook example of stuffposting if I've ever seen it.

Seriously though, you realise one of the rules is think before you post, right

Well, that's a textbook example of stuffposting if I've ever seen it.

Seriously though, you realise one of the rules is think before you post, right

Yes, I know that.  And I did indeed stuffpost.
Something of actual importance, see Ravencroft's last post.  If Jare is Super Administrator on Blur's server, then a picture must be taken proving it.  In all honesty, the odds are stacked against Dragonoid moreso if a picture is indeed provided, but that would thus require confirmation from other players on whether Jare is indeed a respectable Sadmin ingame.  However, if not, then it improves Dragonoid's odds and it would prove that the supposed "Super Admin" is pulling rainbows out of nowhere - but this is not a true statement until it is resolved.

I've been on Blur's server myself sometime last year, and in my experience observing other players, Blur can easily be agitated sometimes, but he's alright for a host in my opinion.  I don't know anything about his new admins though.

Observing Brickitect's last post, I get an idea about the condition of the server.  But proof is needed of the ban too, much the same way as Jared's Sadmin status.  Thus, the drama is yet to reach a climax, if it ever will.

"Jared"
"Sadmin"

No harm in using a nickname, is there?

If you went to Blur's server, pressed F2, and screenshot your SA status, then that would be great.
Have a look at Brickitect and Dragonoid's ban(s) next time you're on.  Take screenshots of those too.

You sound pretty legitimate to me anyway, but some solid evidence would kick some mighty fine ass in this thread is all I'm saying.

Next time you're on the server, of course.  No rush.

While on my account DragonoidSlayer, I think that I was hitting a player with a hammer as a joke
Stop bothering people. I've seen Blur warn people not to do that.
In my second attempt to be on the server with my account Bones3, I made 2 crude jokes. "komp can suck Tyrone's richard. Blur did all" and "Sugar, stop playing on a toaster and get a good video card". After saying that, I walked into Claude's shop, and then the player Sugar had a kind of vote thing like
Completely deserved ban. If you go on and are a richard to people, of course they're going to ban you.

As for Brickitect, you were apparently banned because you highlighted the entire build, lagging the stuff out of the server. The admins had to set the timescale to 2 to speed it up.

Dragonoid's ban reason is still exactly the same as the one in OP.

Also, if there was a vote to ban you because you were complaining/bothering people and everyone voted yes, obviously they don't want you there.

As for Brickitect, you were apparently banned because you highlighted the entire build, lagging the stuff out of the server. The admins had to set the timescale to 2 to speed it up.

Dragonoid's ban reason is still exactly the same as the one in OP.

Very good.  You have kicked some mighty fine ass on this thread.

Begs the question why Dragonoid would do that anyway.  Of all the times I've talked to him, he's never been an annoying twit.  Strange.

blur is a chiki briki anyway, dont take it personally

He banned me for attempting to make a trail for my player with VCE.
I even rejoined after he kicked me for it and said I was fixing it.
Perma after that.

I was kicked while I was fixing the wrong projectile that lagged the server. A kick or /cancelevents would be efficient, and I was even actively fixing it.

I was perma banned a while back.

Reason: banana

I didn't highlight anything.
I went AFK for a while then when I came back to my computer I was banned.

Wtf

I'm not saying blur is a badmin but he can be iffy sometimes. Mostly towards noobs, That is all I have to say.