Author Topic: Garland TX shooting - 2 Dead  (Read 2717 times)

What the hell are you talking about? Am I tribal for calling the 150 people in Pakistan animals for holding a ceremony for the two radical gunmen, rather than the victims?
nah, just calling you out on your previous bullstuff and how biased of a source (and a person in general, lol) you are.

nah, just calling you out on your previous bullstuff and how biased of a source (and a person in general, lol) you are.

Why do you jump in every topic calling everyone a tribal? Why do you have to bring race into everything? It is quite a shame. I mentioned nothing about race here, although you did.

What the hell are you talking about? Am I tribal for calling the 150 people in Pakistan animals for holding a ceremony for the two radical gunmen, rather than the victims?
There were no victims, only one person was injured by the gunmen.

There were no victims, only one person was injured by the gunmen.

That's what we call a victim. Do you have anything to say about this attack, rather than trying to accuse me of not being to your politically correct standards? Should I not use the word animal?

This is a tragedy how people are more concerned with my usage of the word "animal", which was aimed toward the one hundred fifty people in Pakistan holding a ceremony for the two radical gunmen, rather than putting attention to the attack itself.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:42:10 PM by Cantaloupe »

This is a tragedy how people are more concerned with my usage of the word "animal", which was aimed toward the one hundred fifty people in Pakistan holding a ceremony for the two radical gunmen, rather than putting their attention to the attack itself.
... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE CEREMONY UP TO BEGIN WITH?!

... YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT THE CEREMONY UP TO BEGIN WITH?!

It was completely relevant to the shooting. I had every right to bring it up.

rather than putting their attention to the attack itself.
?????

This is a tragedy how people are more concerned with my usage of the word "animal", which was aimed toward the one hundred fifty people in Pakistan holding a ceremony for the two radical gunmen, rather than putting their attention to the attack itself.

this is the real tragedy huh

That's what we call a victim. Do you have anything to say about this attack, rather than trying to accuse me of not being to your politically correct standards? Should I not use the word animal?
Well by your logic they should have held a ceremony for the one injured officer, but why hold a funeral for an injured person?

And the event was clearly made to provoke extremists, hence why they spent thousands on security. Not a single Muslim showed up to protest the event and many imams tweeted that the event should just be ignored.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2015, 10:49:13 PM by Biostorm »

Well by your logic they should have held a ceremony for the one injured officer, but why hold a funeral for an injured person?

And the event was clearly made to provoke extremists, hence why they spent thousands on security. Not a single Muslim showed up to protest the event and many imams tweeted that the event should just be ignored.

On a more serious and important note, why hold a funeral for two terrorists with the sole intention of killing other individuals? They deserved to die.

On a more serious and important note, why hold a funeral for two terrorists with the sole intention of killing other individuals? They deserved to die.
You're acting if this is something new, many fundamentalists see blasphemy as a serious insult and when someone attacks a convention aimed at insulting a religion then they'll see the attackers as some kind of heroes. I'm not trying to justify it because I know it's wrong, but you know the saying "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter?" It's kind of like that.

The people at the funeral really aren't all that different from Christian fundamentalists in America.

Why would they do this
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:01:36 PM by Naked Human »

You're acting if this is something new, many fundamentalists see blasphemy as a serious insult and when someone attacks a convention aimed at insulting a religion then they'll see the attackers as some kind of heroes. I'm not trying to justify it because I know it's wrong, but you know the saying "one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter?" It's kind of like that. The people at the funeral really aren't all that different from Christian fundamentalists in America.

The Westboro Baptist Church is a tiny organization, you cannot compare that with Islamic fundamentalism, in terms of size.

Yeh im a muslim, but I dont support terrorism (I hate it utterly), I would've stayed quiet if they did the portrait of the prophet thing. Maybe a PEACEFUL protest, not bombing or shooting innocents.

Why hold a funeral for 2 people who would've caused more funerals?

Why would you protest against humor? It's a free society, well at least the one you are living in (assuming you're in America). You cant tell someone to stop saying something just because you are offended.