Author Topic: Splatoon  (Read 163476 times)

can someone tell me why I should buy this game?
something other than "you're a kid you're a squid" please

I don't even know the mechanics of the game that much but I heard its good so like if someone could convince me
i played about 2 matches and it's basically a third-person shooter with territory control sort of gameplay
the more ground you have covered in ink the more of an advantage you get

Best purchase of my life

you're a squid you're a kid

I don't even know the mechanics of the game that much but I heard its good so like if someone could convince me

it's a paintball-like shooter in which you are a squid kid. you can submerge into your own color of paint and move around quicker (and you also use this to recharge your paint)

there's multiple multiplayer modes, a single player campaign and of course, online play

i've been in only 1 testfire but it was the most fun i've ever had in a shooter

it's a shooter based around claiming territory essentially
the goal of the game is NOT to kill opponents but to see how much more territory you can gain than your opponents
there's also a single player campaign where you fight against the octarians while navigating through puzzles and stuff
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:11:05 PM by WaffleCake »

i might buy it depending how much moneys i hav

dissapointed in the lack of proper custom loadouts for weapons, but the way they handled it is still fine
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 10:02:28 PM by tikitai »

its just a paint simulator with squids

waste of my money

-anti hotlinking image thing-

here let me help you with that

uh, i can see it just fine

thanks, i guess

cuz you saw the original image first on the site so now your browser has it cached
press f5/ctrl+f5 and you won't see it anymore

cuz you saw the original image first on the site so now your browser has it cached
press f5/ctrl+f5 and you won't see it anymore
couldve sworn i tried to refresh the cache, guess not, cheers

if flat still needs convincing:
i watched vinny's streams of it and it looks like a forgetin blast. makes me want a wii u just for this game.