Splatoon

Author Topic: Splatoon  (Read 163362 times)

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 08:14:55 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

So you can apparently share Amiibo with friend, so me and a friend are going to get 1 Amiibo and share the two for the gear.

i'm a kwid now

hey now you're a squid now you're a kid now

i want to get game but me poor :'(

Splattershot Jr for LIFE
bubbler > all

Grouping up your entire team, popping bubbler, and then pushing the enemy all the way to their spawn is the greatest feeling ever

Also splat zones is cool but the penalty timer is bs
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 11:17:02 AM by Headcrab Zombie »

god damn this game is so fun I forgot about the miiverse

Splattershot Jr for LIFE
bubbler > all

Grouping up your entire team, popping bubbler, and then pushing the enemy all the way to their spawn is the greatest feeling ever

Also splat zones is cool but the penalty timer is bs
it's funny, because splatoon's official tumblr describes the splattershot jr as a beginner weapon, and in the game it implies it pretty heavily too (it literally has jr. in its name)

the team working on the game thinks you are a noob if you use the splattershot jr. i do too. get good

get good
And yet I'm pretty consistently top scorer and quite often 10+ kills
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:45:57 PM by Headcrab Zombie »

the JR in its name indicates that it's a SMG, as opposed to the actual splattershot basically being an assault rifle.

the splat jr also has an over-the-loving-roof fire rate, making it a stuffload more effective at covering the area and Dekking people.  not even talking about the "turn invulnerable and bulldoze everyone" button
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:35:07 PM by Cybertails1998 »

the JR in its name indicates that it's a SMG, as opposed to the actual splattershot basically being an assault rifle.

the splat jr also has an over-the-loving-roof fire rate, making it a stuffload more effective at covering the area and Dekking people.  not even talking about the "turn invulnerable and bulldoze everyone" button
I've done pretty decently with it myself, although I prefer roller weapons- specifically the krak-on roller
it's really fun to brutally murder people as a kraken
I wouldn't call it anywhere close to overpowering though because I've gotten completely destroyed easily by people with ranged weapons

The inkzooka is actually really good, although it may not cover much ground you can snipe enemies from afar and better yet take out enemies that are on a higher platform.

$59.99 USD

10.35 minimum wage in Canada going up to 11.25 in September

get good

Has anyone else been having connection issues the last few days around 10pm central?

if we're talking about weapons i like the .52 gal, it's like a support class with the garden waterer ink spray and killer wail
also charger sucks unless you're trailing behind a roller, it makes a great duo to have the roller take the up-close guys and the charger to take out anything trying to kite it

Has anyone else been having connection issues the last few days around 10pm central?
earlier today (about 8 - 9 am est) there was some connection issues, probably because of the update