seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 169248 times)

DS3 has pretty gimmicky bosses, yhorn and the two princes.
yeah but he's on the subject of dark souls 2. You hop around from subject to subject like a jackrabbit to point out and draw comparisons that are completely irrelevant.

Yhorm I understand being gimmicky n all, but nah forget off if you say anyone else is

Yhorm I understand being gimmicky n all, but nah forget off if you say anyone else is

He's a watered down version of the Storm King boss in Demon's Souls.

DS2 has more puzzle like areas and more enemies it seems than DS3.

I seriously believe DS3 is the shortest game so far.

DS2 has more puzzle like areas and more enemies it seems than DS3.

I seriously believe DS3 is the shortest game so far.
yeah but he's on the subject of dark souls 2. You hop around from subject to subject like a jackrabbit to point out and draw comparisons that are completely irrelevant.
I know a guy who has add meds do you want his number

when u think u see the water wheel in blighttown but u notice it's the wrong one as you're dropping onto it

That no backstab turtle shell wasn't in the original game right? They patched that in later?

If so there may be hope for core gameplay changes for DS3.

I know a guy who has add meds do you want his number
Lead pills, two to the brain and it will solve all my problems or the disease's problems.

I'm already at 60% of all trophies and joined every covenant lol. I wasn't even trying to get all trophies.

Lead pills, two to the brain and it will solve all my problems or the disease's problems.
oh I was gonna give them to tony

Clownfish did you record you beating the game in 8 hours? If you complained about the health system then I doubt you beat it within 8 hours lol.

Clownfish did you record you beating the game in 8 hours? If you complained about the health system then I doubt you beat it within 8 hours lol.

8 hours and 18 minutes
I died like 4 times because I'm not a forgetwit

what weapon(s) did you use on that run?
i wanted to try going through ds2 with a great hammer and see how fast i could demolish every boss

what weapon(s) did you use on that run?
i wanted to try going through ds2 with a great hammer and see how fast i could demolish every boss
the grand lance and a buckler
I call it "the train"

8 hours and 18 minutes
I died like 4 times because I'm not a forgetwit

I see no date post your achievement info.

I doubt you died 4 times on a first playthrough

Did you eat all of your boss souls so you could level your character up as fast as possible? Lol