Thorfin25

Author Topic: Thorfin25  (Read 15412 times)

Explain to me why in the second image the father say "I". If it was the father who killed him own self then thorfin is still alive.

you're handicapped

just stop

Explain to me why in the second image the father say "I". If it was the father who killed him own self then thorfin is still alive.
What?
Can you not read?

Get out of here you disrespectful moron.

Oh well sorry, I didn't know you guys try to get in so much anger to call be a stupid moron??

I mean you can't just say that Thorfin is dead.
I also can't say that you have an ioda of respect for yourself or others.

I also can't say that you have an ioda of respect for yourself or others.

-_-

Oh well sorry, I didn't know you guys try to get in so much anger to call be a stupid moron??

You are acting like a stupid moron. If you actually had basic reading comprehension, you would know that the person on the right is his father, and the person on the left is Thorfin. The father is telling people he loves everyone or something, implying he doesn't want anyone else to go.

Really you call me a stupid moron... Look before this start into a flame war can you not be rude to me?

Really you call me a stupid moron... Look before this start into a flame war can you not be rude to me?
He said you are acting like one.

Mainly be cause you are.

you guys know i can just call the cemetery and ask
No.
As am I. This is almost looking like a joke which will turn into a carbon repeat of the Boomerangdog incident, which turned out to be Pass trolling the forums iirc.

Was Thorfin or any of his friends ever affiliated with SPO?

If my suspicions turn out to be wrong, then I'm legitimately sorry. But I'm starting to sway the total opposite direction here on what I thought was happening.
this doesn't make sense that the obituaries have nobody named shamus in them
i find this really suspicious

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=278417.0 CUNTS

you're a good man and i'm sorry
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:30:23 PM by Moriarty »

can you not be rude to the dead person featured in this topic with your stuffty internet investigation skills

well this is a new kind of stupid the likes of which i've never seen

well this is a new kind of stupid the likes of which i've never seen
do you not own any mirrors

First image the name is highlighted with blue and text written over it. The second image the name is only highlighted with blue. (Something is really telling me this is a big troll)

Also why in the second image the profile photo is different person???
are you seriously this thick skulled

do you not own any mirrors

ooo sick burn out of nowhere

why don't you tell me about "out of nowhere" part

ooo sick burn out of nowhere

why don't you tell me about "out of nowhere" part
it was a prank man :(