Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12464 times)

Mourning for months or years may seem a bit excessive depending on circumstances and the attachment someone had for a person, but in a situation where someone's mother or best friend of 30 years dies and they're just like, "hey whatever, death happens!", you should hopefully understand why there'd be issues.

thats forgeted man
thats straight up forgeted

Mourning for months or years may seem a bit excessive depending on circumstances and the attachment someone had for a person, but in a situation where someone's mother or best friend of 30 years dies and they're just like, "hey whatever, death happens!", you should hopefully understand why there'd be issues.
I am still extremely sad about my grandfather passing even though it happened in 2013.

Maybe it's because I own and use some of his stuff and I carry around the last gift he gave me for Christmas.

Huh, what do you mean, I have experienced losses in my life but I didn't shed a tear about them, I just accepted that these deaths happened.

I have had one family member die, this is referring to my grandma and a close friend that died from cancer, I did mourn for them, but this mourning only merely extended to me visiting their funeral and paying my respects, after that-- I just moved on like every single one of you should.
obviously you didnt care much about them/ something is wrong with you emotionally lmao

the forget is wrong with taboo though lol, like i know hes a jerk, but really wtf still

There are many different viewpoints on the topic of death.  While both XR-7 and Zharthon are correct so is everyone else.  Psychologically there is no correctness in this argument, death of someone affects everyone differently (everyone is different right?)

Some people may feel as if Thorfin dying is the worst thing in the world.  This most likely stems from prevoious experience with death or maybe thorfin left something sentimental that they just can't let go, in other words, something reminds you of him and when you see or experience what ever it may be, it reminds you of Thorfin.

Others, may feel that Thorfin's death isn't that big of a deal and we should just accept this and just move on.  While this may seem very distorted to others it is actually the mindset that we shouldn't let Thorfin's death linger around here for it will just make matters worse and we should move on for the better.  This mindset isn't bad nor is it wrong at all, it's just somebody trying to make matters better by just moving on.  This mindset could stem from them not feeling Thorfin left anything sentimental to them, or that they didn't feel anything towards Thorfin.  Also, this could come from the fact that maybe they don't have anything like depression or a death that happened in the past that affected them.

what i don't understand is why people still associate with Taboo. He's a total prick.

/support
everything this friend posts is just trying to cause stuff, he's just an annoyance that needs to go away.

/support
everything this friend posts is just trying to cause stuff, he's just an annoyance that needs to go away.
Furdle speaks the truth.

he can't go one post into an argument without throwing insults at you

/support

this

/support
kishgal is an starfish, through and through. He's pretty much trying to argue with you every chance he gets.

He took my dakimakura and it needs to stop.

He took my dakimakura and it needs to stop.
get a new one for christmas, what character do you want it to be?

I know which one you want it to be

I dont want to blow up doll.
Or fleshlight lyra plush.

I want a dakimakura with boobies I can smush.