FALLOUT 4 TRAILER CONFIRMED

Author Topic: FALLOUT 4 TRAILER CONFIRMED  (Read 5873 times)

You know, isn't the next Fallout game technically Fallout 5?

New Vegas may not have been numbered but it's not like it was a spin-off or anything, it's still the 4th game in the main series

New Vegas may not have been numbered but it's not like it was a spin-off or anything, it's still the 4th game in the main series
the same concept applies to GTA, Halo, Call of Duty, Half-Life. It doesn't really matter.

i can't even get myself to play new vegas because it was really boring lol
honestly, the beginning of the game is the meh est part, and I still loved it.

BioWare and Bethesda both seem to have this habit of trying to push Obsidian away, seeing as Obsidian always makes their games better in far less time than it took the original developers.

I'm not getting overly hyped on this, could once again be a false rumor... but it could be for real this time. Anyways..
FALLOUT 4

It would be the 7th I believe, not 5th.

It would be the 7th I believe, not 5th.
The brother of steel game and tactics were spin offs

Paid mods Fallout 4!!

Join my fallout 4 server

Fallout 3 was really dumbed and full of plot holes compared to it's predecessors.

Fallout 3 was really dumbed and full of plot holes compared to it's predecessors.
i feel like the plot in most modern open world games is really lacking

usually i just make up my own plot, lol.

i feel like the plot in most modern open world games is really lacking
usually i just make up my own plot, lol.
Yeah, people have gotten all up on GTAV's ass for having a very linear story, but they seem to not understand that that's why the story is so good, especially in comparison to a stuffshow of writing like Skyrim or something. It's pretty much the only open-world game with a story that I've legitimately liked and had interest in because it wasn't stupidly vague to accommodate for "player decisions."

Yeah, people have gotten all up on GTAV's ass for having a very linear story, but they seem to not understand that that's why the story is so good, especially in comparison to a stuffshow of writing like Skyrim or something. It's pretty much the only open-world game with a story that I've legitimately liked and had interest in because it wasn't stupidly vague to accommodate for "player decisions."
yeah, i am very fond of skyrim, but the story in that game is a snoozefest.

walking across the tundra from morthal to winterhold as a level 3, running away from dragons, having to hide from chaurus? now that's a better story.

GTAV has like, some pretty complex characters, despite the fact the story's comical. it's one of the few games where you feel like you're actually playing as the bad guy, cus usually that just entails "oh now you're bad - kill the good guys soldiers!".

skyrim's 'storylines' are made to empower the player, both in a real sense (giving new weapons or abilities or somethin) and in a more abstract sense (if the player is well-immersed)

idk if they're functionally there to deliver a compelling narrative, but at times, it seems like they're supposed to, which is unfortunate considering they aren't extremely compelling in a narrative sense. interesting, i guess, but not compelling

regardless it would be kinda unfitting for skyrim's gameplay style probably or somethin idk it's still a good game

GTAV has like, some pretty complex characters, despite the fact the story's comical. it's one of the few games where you feel like you're actually playing as the bad guy, cus usually that just entails "oh now you're bad - kill the good guys soldiers!".
Yeah, I actually love that pretty much all of the thieves, murderers, etc, are actually richards. Like they would be. Most games that have you as the "bad guy" make them still seem all charming and cool, while they go around killing.
Lester, the FIB agents, Simeon, they are all asses and you work for them. They don't even try to disguise it.