Author Topic: AnthonyRules144 must hate me and my server...  (Read 10629 times)

well i'm not playing on his server anymore

I hold grudges regarding Anthony's "hosting service"
/support

If you look closely in speedkart gamemode it says *full version of Anthony's account required
Huh, what do you mean by that!?

lol this guys silly and confused

/support

I believe this is somehow related with the drama against me for memes.

lol this guys silly and confused
I am confused because I don't know which gamemode of speedkart he means...his,mine, or the original
I believe this is somehow related with the drama against me for memes.
No, Mr.Queeba, it is not. Although it did happen after your perma-ban.
I will tell you now, it is stupid to ban someone forever if they are saying that they will spam the chat. If someone would of spammed the chat, they would only get warned, then when they don't take the warning, a mute, and so on.

I've donated to him before and got a VIP status. A few days later it was gone.

/support

NeuroFighter told me, that when Anthony's server got back up from an update, everyone's status were gone, including levels and VIP.
His status were gone too!

Although I could care less about this topic, let me invigoratingly express what's happening here:

First off, yeah it was stupid, but this isn't very drama worthy. Let's continue with what I really have to say.
Secondly let's talk quotes
lmao he's starting stuff with you about copying his server when he hosts forgetin' grapple knife tdm and speedkart. That's funny as hell.
I'm working on a lot of more projects than just this. Plus some other things.

There has been many copies of boss battles, knife tdms, and other game modes. Besides, speedkart is open to everyone and the stereo/boombox mod is open to everyone including maps and vehicles. Anthony didn't make the maps or the mods himself either.
75% of the server has been made by myself. 15% is made by xWither, but yeah, I don't own any of the maps, doesn't mean I own the rights to everything.

/support
You should've contacted me about that, the system isn't fully "up to date" on everything, It's not my fault a huge bug fix update broke half the server, plus we had to switch our VPS because we got shut down by a ToS Violation.

LASTLY, you don't have to join my server if you don't want to, everyone has a choice and an opinion, use it against me if you have to, It's your choice, not mine.

you made some big post that doesn't even relate to the actual reason
walking into someone's speedkart server and acting like it was 'copied' is a perfectly valid reason for a drama

you made some big post that doesn't even relate to the actual reason
walking into someone's speedkart server and acting like it was 'copied' is a perfectly valid reason for a drama
I am liking this guy!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

The screenshots I got is not of his first join...it is his second join...his first join was not as quite horrible as the one I will explain now...

So...it all started when it was a settle join...

Next, he sent out his first words

Of course, I did not know much about his server

This one, I kinda said because someone said "/boombox", the add-on that plays music out of the player
But, It kinda matches with the net screenshot anyways, oh, it also shows his dark and mean side...

I'm not very good at using shift now...

Then he thinks that I am copying my server

Of course, as I said before, I use an add-on that plays music on the player than the vehicle, I am not into the madman editing files
Someone suggested the add-on so I can have vehicle sounds and music at the same time.

So then, he comes into the level mod

I do believe that he did make his own level mod. I put in the level mod for my server since NeuroFighter suggested me to, not me going "Oh!! I should copy Anthony's server!!"

Then, he thinks that I am challenging him now.

Although, I don't know what thing he was talking about of me challenging him with

After ALL the madness, he just randomly left

So, if you guys would like, you can post things of what could help me (No, posting babies crying is not going to help me...)

You could post other stuff though, like, how you think of AnthonyRules144, or, why Anthony could be doing this to me.
Ok, ive seen him on his server before, (Anthony on Metas) im admin over at metas, and whenever anthony is on hes a total jerk to meta with his stupid lies.

LASTLY, you don't have to join my server if you don't want to, everyone has a choice and an opinion, use it against me if you have to, It's your choice, not mine.
At this quote, finally realized who it was...

anthony your excuses are pretty stupid